Search results

1. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

I still have a feeling AH will happen. Just because they are unveiling plans on what the stadium will be in Chicago, doesn't mean it's for certain happening. Remember when they bought AH? They put out a plan on what the site would look like and contain. Then they switch to the city when tax...
  2. New mock draft simulator!

Lol. For shits and giggles, I selected MHJ with the #1 pick and took JJ at #9. Just wanted to see how they would do the QB's after pick 1. They had Wash taking Maye and NE taking Williams.
  3. Caleb williams struggle vs Fields Struggle video updated topic

There was another post on here with a video of his plays. I noticed while watching that when he runs, he holds the ball away from his body in his hand. I believe Fields liked to do that too...and he had a lot of fumbles. While I was watching Caleb do it I thought to myself that he needs to stop...
  4. Officail Caleb Williams Pro Day IGT(FTO)

This is all the proof needed to know for a fact that he's gonna be a Bear. He let's everyone know in the above quote that he is a Bear. "Now he's at the Bears, he's HERE for a 4th round pick, which is crazy"
  5. Arlington Heights bluff called and they are folding.

They were never staying in Chicago. It's going to be AH.
  6. With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

Lol. I was just trading picks like crazy in this one. Just having fun.
  7. With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

CHI 4. Drake MayeQB North Carolina 17. Laiatu LatuEDGE UCLA 27. Johnny NewtonDT Illinois 35. Byron Murphy IIDT Texas 46. Zach FrazierOC West Virginia 48. Troy FranklinWR Oregon 49. Adisa IsaacEDGE Penn State 66. Ben SinnottTE Kansas State 67. Xavier LegetteWR South Carolina 80...
  8. Welcome to Chicago Caleb Williams!

Justin is gone. But it doesn't mean Caleb is the QB Poles wants. My trust is in him to pick the right QB but the haul could still be had if Caleb isn't who Poles wants.
  9. This person thinks he is solved the QB question... & it may not be the answer you want... but its LOGICAL

Because they need young WRs. DJ and Keenan aren't going to be here forever. Maybe a couple years. You need young guys behind them. This is one of the deepest WR drafts. Perfect to grab your future receivers now.
  10. This person thinks he is solved the QB question... & it may not be the answer you want... but its LOGICAL

I said a long time ago when this all started that I hoped we did a double trade down and draft MHJ. The video is using very good logic to support that. Even if it's not MHJ, it will be one of the other WRs. I am not in the Fields camp or the Caleb camp. I personally don't give a flying rats ass...
  11. Thoughts on Calebs medicals

I agree...power play. He can control who sees it. However, the Bears holding the #1 pick right now and everyone believing they are taking him, there would be no need to wait and hold the medicals from the Bears unless he is just being a prick.
  12. Glazer: Bears acquire WR Allen

Poles is not only drafting 4 players. Washington stockpiling picks. I am not convinced that Caleb is the QB that the Bears are looking at. I think that we trade #1 to Washington, get the haul of picks and pick one of the other QBs. Depending which one Poles is looking at, it's possible we even...
  13. Bears sign QB Rypien

There's our QB. Da Haul incomming
  14. Maybe Poles isn't that serious about trading Fields

I need me a new gee-tar string...CRAMBONE!
  15. Bears Scrapping The Arlington Hts Stadium Plan

Plus, George wanted that property back in the 70's and wanted to relocate there but it didn't work out. Now they have the land the founder of the Bears wanted. They are moving there. It doesn't matter what Warren wants. He runs the Bears, he doesn't own it. He has to do what the McCaskeys want...
  16. Bears Scrapping The Arlington Hts Stadium Plan

So the Bears purchase the land, rip everything down and then say, for tax purposes, it's worth 100 million less. Then they come out and say they are going to go with the city instead and sell the AH land (at least that's what I saw in an article somewhere). If that's the case, then they are...
  17. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

He'll be a Bear. They have just been negotiating all day. #calledit