Search results

1. Questions about Lambeau

So today at work, I won 2 tickets to the Bears/Packers game for this Sunday in Lambeau. Box tickets at that which I was not expecting. Well, I have never been to Lambeau. Can anyone who has been there tell me what it's like to go please? Should I park at the stadium or is there offsite...
  2. Remember when the 4th quarter comeback win against Arizona was the best thing since sliced bread?

We've now done it 2 more times in the last 3 weeks. I'm getting old, my heart can't take this shit.
  3. Nagy may be hated right now

But he has yet to have a losing season...
  4. Pressure is on the Bears now

Whole NFCN won. The Bears need to do the same to keep up. If they lose, I'm afraid that they may get left behind this season. All the other teams are looking pretty tough. Even Detroit :sick:
  5. Let's put the blame where it really belongs

Mike Ditka and McDonald's. Ditka takes off the Packers sweater and the Bears start losing and now the Packers are winning.
  6. Championship game. Which defense to start?

Detroit vs Chicago or Green Bay vs Tampa?
  7. As of right now

The Blackhawks have more wins this year at Soldier Field than the Bears do :crying:
  8. Can someone please explain this to me

So Bennett makes a catch and it is called a touchdown which causes us to bring out our extra point team. After reviewing it, it is found he was out of bounds and is down at the 1/2 yard line. So why are we, in essence, penalized for this by either having to take a 10 second runoff of the clock...
  9. Black Bears Jersey

I have seen quite a few people wearing a black jersey with black numbers outlined in white. Does anyone know where these are being sold? For some reason, I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.