Search results

1. Runruffshod75

Adetomiwa Adebawore

I really hope Poles takes this kid. Adetomiwa Adebawore is the best quick twitch 3 technique I've seen in a while. What are the chances the Bears snag two players from right in their back yard at Northwestern? I really like the defensive tackle talent in this class well beyond Carter. Cancey...
  2. Runruffshod75

Trenton Simpson

Can HOUSE any Linebacker position on the field. He's a terror off the edge, but he's also lockdown off the ball when being moved around between MIKE, WILL or SAM/PLUGGER . He tears up the run and doesn't allow blockers to lock him up at the second level or off the edge, plays excellent in space...
  3. Runruffshod75

Brandon Smith ILB PENN STATE

This is my pick from this draft class. Its not even that difficult for me to determine. The Bears need a true MIKE LB with size and speed who can cover down the pipe. Brandon Smith fits this mold damn near perfectly as a fit for the middle of a base 4-3 Tampa 2. I DONT want to see another...
  4. Runruffshod75

Seriously DONT...

...And I mean DONT drink the tea! I dont know if I want to laugh, or puke or both...
  5. Runruffshod75

"The Munsters" new movie

Outside of El Superbeasto Ive never been a huge Rob Zombie film fan. BUT I CANT WAIT for this movie to hit the big screen. From the rumors Ive heard, I guess Rob Zombie is going to take take a break from the extremes and take a crack at a more family friendly film more in line with the TV...
  6. Runruffshod75

Jacksonvilles Leaked Draft Board

Did it have a grade on Fields, or any other of our players?
  7. Runruffshod75

Wide Receiver & Cornerback

First & does anyone even have a general idea of what the Bears cap situation is going to be in 2021? That being said, the past couple of years the Bears have been rewarding some of their better young players with new contracts. Depending on what the cap situation is going to be, I would have...
  8. Runruffshod75

I know no one wants to hear this right now, This one hurts, but

There is VERY good reason to be VERY optimistic moving forward. Mitch Trubisky looked fantastic tonight. Outside of a couple of almost picks, the decision making was there, the play-making was there, the stats were there, & he consistently made some BEAUTIFUL throws into some very tight windows...
  9. Runruffshod75

Kylie Fitts

Here's paces late round steal right here. I've actually watched a little tape on him & thought he would have gone significantly earlier than round 6. I like this pick & definitely like it better than either of the last two. I didn't ever believe I'd be saying that about a sixth rounder.
  10. Runruffshod75

What I'd Like To See Done At DC(In General)

I hope the Bears keep doing what they are doing with hiring these coaches & assistants by hiring another up & comer type instead of a retread assistant. I love what they are doing for the first time in years with this & it's a breath of fresh air. I'd love to see them find an ass kicker of a...
  11. Runruffshod75

Some Rumor Mill News I Really like Alot

I'm not sure if this has already been posted but I saw it & figured I'd put it up. If it has been posted already I apologize. I can only hope that there is truth in this rumor. Trumaine Johnson is the FA I want the most from this free agent class. Not only is he a beast for a CB whos, big...
  12. Runruffshod75

Sheldon Rankins

Why is no one talking about this kid? This kid is an animal, & he'd be the perfect addition to the Bears D-line to play next Goldman. He by far my favorite DT/3-4 DE in this draft that can can any gap technique in both systems, believe it or not, & is a very versatile DT vs the run & as a pass...
  13. Runruffshod75

How in the world...

....Are some Bears fans & many of the media draft "experts" rating Reggie Ragland as a first round talent, & have been doing so for months? Holy shit, I didn't want to bring it up but after a few months of seeing a 2 down plugger from 'Bama being WAY WAY over rated, & plenty of game footage, the...
  14. Runruffshod75

To add insult to injury

Both Beasley & Bud Dupree are playing well & both are on pace for 10.5 sack seasons. I really think & believe that time will further prove that the Bears should have taken either one of these kids with that 7th pick. I really do hope that QB, OlB, CB & D-line are addressed before anything else...
  15. Runruffshod75

Emmanuel Ogbah is....

.....Far & away my favorite defensive line/Outside Linebacker, & overall defensive prospect in the 2016 draft class. IMO at 6'4" @ 275 pounds this kid is a punisher that's for absolute real that I certainly believe is force & core player & presence that the Bears defense has clearly lacked for a...
  16. Runruffshod75

Anyone else.....

.....Surprisingly calm after the first three rounds of this draft. So far I like every pick a lot, that the Bears have made. I love the Hroniss Grasu pick. He's my favorite interior lineman in the draft. I wanted the Bears to draft him last offseason until he decided to stay at Oregon. So far no...
  17. Runruffshod75

I'll bet...

....She has dick holes in her underwear. Sort of reminds me of Nick Mangolds sister. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=957425477611451&pnref=story
  18. Runruffshod75

My Favorite Running Back 2015 Draft Prospect

T.J. Yeldon out of Alabama. Man alive I really want the Bears to draft this kid. This kid & Forte running out of the backfield would be a handful for DC's. This kid is naturally everything I like to see in a blue chip HB prospect/potential pro. HB. The kid has the perfect size for a HB,to me at...
  19. Runruffshod75

My favorite 2015 CB prospects

Kevin Johnson out of Wake Forest, & Alex Carter from Standford is another I like as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6xmW47G-w0 For those who understand 3-4 defenses, have a clear understanding that the Jack OLB or more modern Hybrid LEO LB, Nose Tackle & CB are vital pieces to a having...
  20. Runruffshod75

Pick Creator/Cutler trade/Trade Back Mock Offseason

Although the Bears do have some talent to work with on the roster, IMO it's beyond obvious that they're now in a complete rebuild phase. The Bears are not going to get anywhere with 5 & 6 draft picks an offseason. Something has to give with getting extra picks. Yes I do believe there will be a...