Search results

1. ijustposthere

Should the bears get a top 5 ELITE HoF Qb (fields talk not allowed)

I say yes, the bears should get a top 5 qb in the NFL like mahomes, Lamar, burrow, and Allen so that they can own the NFC. @DanielCCSBears who's your pick? Or what should the bears give up to land one of those four? Should the bears land one of the top 10 voted strongest arms like Zach Wilson...
  2. ijustposthere

Taysom Bagend >>>>> Jordan Love

@10veitout come defend your shitty QB
  3. ijustposthere

OT: Steve Smith Destroys Jerry Jeudy

LMAO Jeudy don't know what he's getting in to. I can guarantee Jeudy don't want that smoke
  4. ijustposthere

16 Cubs vs 05 Sox

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/2016-cubs-vs-2005-sox.95190/#post-4254510 Post in the thread, let me know why the Sox were better.
  5. ijustposthere

2016 Cubs vs 2005 Sox

I know it's a Cubs board, but I saw this in a FB group and a lot of Sox fans think their team blows the Cubs out because of their playoff run. Personally, I think the Cubs were far superior, but I'm biased. The White Sox offense was middling at best, and their defense cannot compare to the...
  6. ijustposthere

Anyone catch that Dahmer series?

This show is so fucked up. I knew it was gonna be, but I don't think I ever realized how gruesome that shit was because I was young when they caught him. I remember being terrified of that dude as a kid when he was arrested, especially since he used to come to Chicago (my mom's friend lived on...
  7. ijustposthere

Favorite 3rd round special teamer of all-time

With Poles shoring up the 3rd phase, who is your favorite? If other is selected please let us know who.
  8. ijustposthere

What Supplements Do You Use?

I know most of us on here are straight up 6'4 220 lbs of pure beefcake with perfect genetics and no need/use for supplements, but for the rest of you, what do you take? I'm sort of turning into a supplement junkie. I'm currently taking whey when needed, creatine, ashwaganda (not really sure if...
  9. ijustposthere

Congrats @nc0gnet0

@nc0gnet0
  10. ijustposthere

Justin Fields is already fixing the Bears' problems

If you aren't following Brett Kollman on youtube, you're doing yourself a disservice.
  11. ijustposthere

Steelers release veteran offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2020/11/07/stefen-wisniewski-steelers-roster-moves-trey-edmunds/stories/202011070080?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1604783696 Bears better kick the tires here, even if it's for next season.
  12. ijustposthere

Is Golf a Sport?

@HawkBear @xer0h0ur Since you golf nerds wanna come at me, here's your thread. State your case
  13. ijustposthere

2020 Sniff your farts Thread aka Rosterbaiting

Had a 12 team draft 0.5 pt PPR 2 FLEX Thoughts? I went high upside mostly. Team could completely crash and burn on me.
  14. ijustposthere

Happy Independence Day

May all of your days be filled with Freedom and hot dog sandwiches!
  15. ijustposthere

Bears should trade for Haskins

Yeah, I know he hasn't looked good yet, but it looks like Washington is going to have the number 1 or 2 pick, and likely are going to take a QB. Bears could probably get Haskins at less than value and go into next year with Trubs at starter and Haskins as the backup. Bears situation is better...
  16. ijustposthere

How's my team (Non CCS League)

Only in lunch money leagues this year, but I like getting an opinion regardless Feel free to post your teams as well. Let's make this the ***OFFICIAL*** rate my teams thread Mayfield OBJ DJ Moore Mixon Michel Ertz Melvin Gordon Tevin Coleman Corey Davis Pettis Singletary McCoy Ballage SEA D Slye
  17. ijustposthere

Any Electricians here?

I've grown completely bored with my current job, and I have no plans of moving up, so I've decided it's time to move on. I'm trying to get into an Electricians apprenticeship, and I've been accepted to take the aptitude test. I know a couple of people that have taken it, but that was years...
  18. ijustposthere

Workout track listing

What do you guys listen to when you work out? I'm looking for some motivating hip hop tracks for when I do cardio. I already have tracks that get me pumped when I'm lifting weights, mostly fuck you/I want to whoop your ass tracks, but I need something for cardio that makes me want to run...
  19. ijustposthere

Any audiophiles here?

I just recently purchased a pair of Sennheiser HD6XX's from massdrop, a pair I've been wanting for quite a while now. Problem is, I need something to drive them. I'm pretty settled on the DarkVoice 336SE, but I need a DAC to pair it with. Just gimme some suggestions and I'll look into it...