1. SERE Bear

Water only Fasting, my 35 day experience

Answered the poop question already lol
  2. SERE Bear

See above quote for all the details
  3. SERE Bear

Buying all four things from Walmart was right about 10 bucks. I would mix a batch of water every morning and drink it all day. If I ran out I would just drink regular water rest of the day
  4. SERE Bear

Another thing that some friends found grossly interesting. I still pooped. Day 6, 13, 24 and 30 not normal logs but 1/4 to 1/2 in size. Its weird what your body holds onto. Also I’ve never been diagnosed as lactose intolerant but I sure did have horrible gas anytime I had cheese or milk...
  5. SERE Bear

The attachment is the recipe I used. Potassium chloride (from a low-sodium salt). Sodium chloride (from Himalayan rock salt and the LoSalt). Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). Magnesium sulphate (epsom salts).
  6. SERE Bear

Totally possible, if you are fat. Your body starts to burn stored energy, fat. The three most influential figures in human history, Jesus, Mohamed and Buda all agree on one thing ... fasting. Each religion had fasting incorporated into them to some extent no matter how bastardized it is in...
  7. SERE Bear

I didn’t have access to bone broth so I strained some vegetable beef soup and drank that broth for the first day. Day two I didn’t strain the soups day three I started eating raw fruits and veggies. Day 4 I had a cheeseburger haha
  8. SERE Bear

TLDR, I fasted for 35 days, no food whatsoever and felt great. Adding electrolytes to your water is important. I lost a pound a day and my arthritic hands aren’t arthritic anymore. First of all I had never fasted before except for 12hrs before blood draws for lab work. This is my experience...
  9. SERE Bear

Anyone else still without power?

No issues. Here is my system. 7500w(10000w surge) generator—> Outside wall outlet With 30 amp breaker—> 30 amp breaker on inside electric panel. I have to turn off the main breaker on the panel to isolate us from the power grid while using the generator. I gutted this 100 year old farm house...
  10. SERE Bear

Our power is restored. We used our new generator wired directly to our house for about 24hrs this time. Next time we are ready immediately and that gives me some peace of mind.
  11. SERE Bear

Another reason to own not rent If you can. Sucks for your brothers.
  12. SERE Bear

lol, never change
  13. SERE Bear

Haha yeah I realize Im not the only one out of power I was wondering about others that come here. thanks for the insight. We always planned on getting a backup generator but kept putting it off. Procrastination cost me eight hours of driving a full day of getting this up and running
  14. SERE Bear

irony. We parked the boat and left it so that we would be safe from hurricane season only to come to Illinois and get hit by hurricane force winds.
  15. SERE Bear

The thunderstorms with 100 mph gusts knocked out our power late Sunday in Rural Rock Island county. By noon yesterday every generator over 2000watts was bought with 2 hours of us so I purchased one at a Menards in South Bend Indiana and drove 4 hrs each way to get it home. The whole house is...
  16. SERE Bear

Best Full Size Pickup Truck?

Hi! Ive been yep and the dents in your tailgate were just proof your truck was for work!
  17. SERE Bear

Best Full Size Pickup Truck?

bought a new 4x4 2016 Ram 1500 with the biggest 4 door cab, ( there were two sizes of cabs with 4 doors) 5.7 Hemi Big Horn edition. In general we are very happy with this truck. I love the way it drives, tows, the suspension and that hemi is just ridiculous. The airflow to the backseat could...
  18. SERE Bear

What are you reading?

I have been looking for some good humorous fantasy series other than the well know authors like Pratchett, Asprin, C. Moore and Adams. I have read almost all of these authors books already. These are what I have found this year. Drew Hayes is not bad and I enjoyed his NPC series and Fred...
  19. SERE Bear

NFCN Standings after week 5

But this feels more natural