56- CB Tyrique Stevenson

4. BearDown104

53- Gervon Dexter

5. BearDown104

We beating WFT on Thursday?

Yes or No? Yes
  6. BearDown104

OT- Hicks

Buccaneers coach Todd Bowles said that DL Akiem Hicks (foot) won't play in Week 3. Adam Schefter reported that Hicks tore the plantar fascia in his foot and is expected to miss a month. Josh Wells (calf), who gave way to third tackle Brandon Walton in Tampa's Week 2 win over the Saints, also...
  7. BearDown104

Super Bowl Predictions (Early #calledit) (Football Only)

As we're approaching let's see Bears fans thoughts on the Super Bowl this year. AFC- I'm taking the Bills. I think this is the year they finally put it all together and have that playoff experience under their belt to help them. They win in the trenches and our extremely deep. NFC- I'm going...
  8. BearDown104

Monty on ST?

The Athletic's Kevin Fishbain and Adam Jahns report that RB David Montgomery is seeing reps on special teams. To his credit, Montgomery has "embraced the potential of playing on special teams this season." He told reporters, "wherever they need me, I’m going to be ready to be there. I’ve never...
  9. BearDown104

12 Team Dynasty (2 QB)

Looking to see if anyone is interested. It’d be an auction draft for sure since it is a fresh start.
  10. BearDown104

Trade

Bears trade LAC 2023 6th back to them for 2 2022 7th’s.
  11. BearDown104

Velus Jones Jr

WR- Tennessee
  12. BearDown104

Jaquan Brisker

Pick 49.
  13. BearDown104

Bears select K Gordon

Kyler Gordon, CB from Washington.
  14. BearDown104

Is Nagy saving his job?

2 wins in a row vs shitty teams. If we win out does he stand a chance of staying? Players sure seem to love him.
  15. BearDown104

Pizza

Hey Boys, heading to Chicago this weekend for the game. I’m looking for the best chicago pizza after the game. I’m staying at the Hampton on Cermack but don’t mind taking an Uber to where I need to go! let’s hear those pizza places!!!
  16. BearDown104

3rd quarter scoring!

Also, 0 scored in week 13.
  17. BearDown104

Bears win in spite

Bears are winning in spite of Matt Nagy. Change my mind. He’s a terrible play caller, terrible at clock management, terrible at “in game adjustments”. What does Nagy do well? We always look so ill prepared. I mean a timeout on first possession followed up by a delay of game. Not to be...
  18. BearDown104

Anyone else?

Anyone else vow to never watch the Bears again after the first 10-15 minutes and have to eat crow ? I know I did. I wish I had my 12 year old sons optimism, but I’ve watched this shit for far too long.
  19. BearDown104

GM of the year tweet.

Imagine passing on Cam Newton and Jameis Winston for $1M so you could give up a fourth-round pick for Nick Foles AND guarantee him $21M only to keep starting Mitchell Trubisky. GM of the Year, Ryan Pace. This is after moving up in the draft to select Mitch over Watson and Mahomes. #winning
  20. BearDown104

Danny T

I’m sure it’s a season ending injury, but I can’t find an update anywhere or the severity of it. Anyone see any information on him?