Search results

1. TexasBearfan

Caleb Sends a Message to CCS Haters! . . .

if Caleb flops I will blame you for giving us false hope
  2. TexasBearfan

CW got his NFL nickname already.

who said it had anything at all to do with williams?
  3. TexasBearfan

8th grade trolling skills, doesn't your community college have an online troll class where you can sharpen your weak ass skills? If you need attention kid, go upstairs and wake up your mom and whoever the current guy doing her is, I ain't the one...also the West Coast sucks
  4. TexasBearfan

I feel for Poles because there's a lot of QB talent this year and if he misses and the rest hit it's a bad look
  5. TexasBearfan

you keep on keepin on when the food runs out we're eating you first
  6. TexasBearfan

no, there's a hell of a lot of people who think we should pick Daniels, I'm not averse to Caleb it's hard to evaluate because his line was so horrendous
  7. TexasBearfan

i actually walk on the beach almost every morning kid
  8. TexasBearfan

could you imagine the current group of pussies storming the beaches at Normandy pissed about their pronouns
  9. TexasBearfan

I think until he's done something in the league he should keep quiet, Justin used to pout on social media too about not having unconditional love or whatever because he's so great and I'm like dude, let your play do the talking. I was all in on Caleb and made the mistake of watching the UCLA...
  10. TexasBearfan

it's not really their fault being raised on their phones and social media but they can't seem to see that it's quicksand, I used to get pissed hearing them say boomer even though I'm Gen X because I think of a bunch of soft entitled lazy biotches who can't work hard but I feel sorry for them...
  11. TexasBearfan

Odunze (every catch)

i don't see odunze as a game breaker but i wonder if they're going to try to find another "Allen" type and then add a speed guy next year. Odunze is highly likely to come down w/ anything thrown his way which sustains drives I'm actually wanting xavier worthy but i'd be fine w/ either type of...
  12. TexasBearfan

DE Yannick Ngakoue

I saw someone post on twitter that most of the teams making a deep playoff run had star TE's....Kittle/Kelce/Andrews/LaPorta ....I think kmet is good, but not sure he is in elite company yet
  13. TexasBearfan

Getting more picks

i've watched the oklahoma williams game a couple times and although odunze or nabers would be awesome if he goes DE at 9 I would LOVE to trade back into 1st and end up with Worthy man that guy added to our 2 current guys is a problem
  14. TexasBearfan

How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

i'm assuming Pettis will primarily be punt return? He needs to get on the juggs gun as a WR
  15. TexasBearfan

Caleb Williams - 2022 & 2023 seasons (YouTube Aggregate)

i was initially watching highlights where he was doing the fran tarkenton shit but watching full games he throws a lot quicker and more on schedule
  16. TexasBearfan

My final called it of the offseason

I read somewhere the bears were sniffing around quez Watkins which I think would pretty much eliminate wr...I think they were also sniffing around the Kamara edge I could see them trading back a fuzz and throwing a curve by taking murphy
  17. TexasBearfan

With FA behind us, it's time for mocks.

are you mocking us!? I'd love to get Latu I think they visited w him
  18. TexasBearfan

[Brett Kollmann] Nobody can block Jared Verse.

Verse has the bully look kind of reminds me of a mini Mack
  19. TexasBearfan

40 days….

yeah i already burned through that a couple weeks ago his 2022 better than 2023 IMO but Jordan Addison really helps