Search results

1. Calabis

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

Hoping for a franchise QB finally....if he busts.....this will be the worst move of all time. It will make Cedric Benson pick, look amazing lmao
  2. Calabis

Caleb Williams may wear dress to draft

Sounds like he is referring to his suit and his girls dress. This is why all the trans, gay, race, etc are being pushed by Hollywood....too many Magaville Residents crying about stuff that isn't relevant to their lives. I can care less if he went in diapers and a bonnet....can he throw the...
  3. Calabis

OT: Packers to play Eagles in Brazil in week 1

Going to be insane
  4. Calabis

Poles had decided to trade massively up, but then the lottery win came

My assumption is t if they trade up they land Alt
  5. Calabis

To the Circle Jerk Crew

I thought there was going to be a application file attached for jerking.....Im currently on the GOAT list, for self manipulation and won the five knuckle shuffle award, at last year's golden hand banquet. I have a Vaseline sponsorship now
  6. Calabis

REPORT: Caleb Williams wasn’t a factor in the Bears decision to move on from a 6th round value QB 😮

Yup...he was basically concerned with the timing of Fields contract coming and hampering his future ability to build team.
  7. Calabis

Are we good at Center?

Yes, he is underrated and McVeigh was trying to keep him. 3 sacks in 2 seasons...one of those seasons he played all across the line.
  8. Calabis

How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

Depends...Moore may be moved around in slot. Ol boy from South Carolina would be a perfect fit imo
  9. Calabis

Justin Fields Has Two More Years to Get it Right

Yeah because everyone felt the rebuild year of 2022, with horrible special teams, worst ranked defense, worst ranked WR cast, horrible oline...he should have had us on the cusp of a wild card berth 😆
  10. Calabis

Williams, the Media, and expectations

If he is "that guy" like all the skinny nerds in the media keep saying, playoffs should be the least of our expectations. If not for poor coaching, Bears were a 10 win team. They have improved talent on roster and the guy drafted is better than what was here already....so playoffs at a minimum...
  11. Calabis

Just when I thought I’ve seen it all….

Jesus help us...I was all for Fields, but once Poles got, what I considered to be a haul in Free Agency......Fields being traded was not that huge.l of a sting. Did he get fucked over...yes imo he did....but with a actual C, Offensive line depth, dual threat back and #1 WR being...
  12. Calabis

ESPN Insider Trade Grade: Bears D+

Not sure how true, but I just saw on tok, that a better offer was on table, but Fields camp told Poles they don't want to go there, and asked for the Steelers reference other offers. Poles did right by him...I hope Fields takes off
  13. Calabis

Question...Fields gone, are we 100% on Williams

This....I just want to have one got damn QB in my Bears fanhood lifetime
  14. Calabis

Yes, I agree....he better be the pick....was just thinking of Waldron rumor I heard awhile ago. I'll lose my shit if they do draft Maye
  15. Calabis

I said trade down to #2 for haul still and take Maye at 2......my personal opinion...they better be drafting Williams at 1.
  16. Calabis

Okay Captian Intel...I guess u have Poles on ur cell and u knew Fields was being traded the whole time. Take ur ass to another thread....its a question based off rumor and the current OC's preference.
  17. Calabis

It isn't idiotic you tool.....its been a rumor https://x.com/ChiBearsCentral/status/1754188138002661433?s=20