Search results

1. Bearin' Down

Variant Also Negotiates

Thank you for educating me
  2. Bearin' Down

Variant Also Negotiates

I believe you moved the site to a new server. I don't believe you weren't hacked. "Variant also negotiates" seems more like some tag the hacker gave themselves while telling you they negotiate. But, I digress, it's not my issue to solve.
  3. Bearin' Down

Variant Also Negotiates

Id like to know if our personal information was breached during this obvious hack
  4. Bearin' Down

Jordan Love is making it look easy.

Are you implying that since Peyton Manning threw an NFL record INTs his first year starting as a rookie, it's okay for a fourth year QB to come in and throw a bunch of INTs since it's his first year starting? If so, that's an obscene argument. Peyton Manning also set the rookie record for...
  5. Bearin' Down

**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

I don't get on my soap box often, but this thread is utterly useless. You should all be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Our very own @JordanSigler has a second job, posting Bears (or is it Packers?) content, including this nugget: Packers Favorite to Land Chase Young; Bears in 3rd And I have...
  6. Bearin' Down

name the player if you can

The fact that they only scored 17 points off that performance is still baffling to me. Rice still managed 7 catches for 76 yards too
  7. Bearin' Down

Where are the Bears below average at?

Below average? Meaning 17 or worse? LT - until proven otherwise RT - Until proven otherwise C - Unless Kramer is a stud DE - no need to explain DE - no need to explain 3T - Until proven otherwise DT - Until proven otherwise CB2 - Until proven otherwise NB - Until proven otherwise I won't...
  8. Bearin' Down

Jordan Love looking sharp at OTA’s

I am coping so hard that I think they should be signing him to a 10 year 500 m extension today. Despite my comment, I have seen enough of his play to firmly believe that he's not good enough. My only hope is that he's good enough to confuse them for two years but not good enough to do...
  9. Bearin' Down

Idk this requires more context. Did they know it was gonna be the last play of practice? If so, then it's a nothing burger. Of course he'd try to force in a td.
  10. Bearin' Down

Most of these teams have won 2 this millennia and without two hall of fame QBs, widely considered the best QB in the NFL at some point in time.
  11. Bearin' Down

Arlington Heights stadium deal "at risk" as Naperville swoops in

There's a retention pond behind my parents house. Maybe they could make that work
  12. Bearin' Down

Former Bear sack artist joins AFC contender

He was truly known for his inspired paintings of various players around the league sacking other teams quarterbacks.
  13. Bearin' Down

Does it even matter if Velus Jones Jr. is gay? {FTO ALLOWED]

LMAO. Mexico and Ghana!?! Every voting eligible person finger printed by the Government?!?! Should they also point guns to our heads and tell us who to vote for?
  14. Bearin' Down

**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

I don't have a stake in the tax issue personally, but I listened to this entire segment on 670 this morning. Marc sounded like he was a paid mouth piece for the Bears. I wouldn't be shocked if he was consulting the Bears on this move.
  15. Bearin' Down

Bears coach names starting running back

Sorry, I didn't realize the bears start the season on third down instead of first.
  16. Bearin' Down

Bears coach names starting running back

Guy led the league in ypc last year, and was the better runner all season long, and for some reason bears fans don't like him. If he becomes an average receiver / in pass protection he will be a top back in the NFL
  17. Bearin' Down

Would this stat line convince you Fields is the guy?

Not unless he ran for like 2000 yards and added another 15 rushing tds. With the talent on offense, he should easily be able to surpass 3500 yards and 27 tds if he rushes for 1000 yards. If he rushes for less, I'd expect his passing numbers to be closer to 4000+ 30+ tds
  18. Bearin' Down

Noteable Baers commentator predicts 9 and 8 record for Fields and co with over 4700 passing yards!

Fields might throw for 4200 yards, maybe. But he's certainly going to run for more than 400 yards. And if he threw 4700 yards, we'd have one, if not two, 1000 yard receivers.
  19. Bearin' Down

RYAN POLES LIVE ON 670 THE SCORE - 11:40AM

I would guess a second round pick