Search results

1. ridemywheelie

***OFFICAIL*** NFL WEEK 15 Around The League IGT (⭐️UPDATE⭐️: MULTIPLE GAMES RESCHEDULED)

Has there been a single player who actually has anything but mild symptoms? I don't see any healthy athletes dropping dead.
  2. ridemywheelie

***OFFICAIL*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING IGT

When is holding a 20 yard penalty? If the ball was first touched by a Lion at the 46 yard line, why does the ball come back to the 26 after holding?
  3. ridemywheelie

Jon gruden and Derek Carr live press conference because why not

Virtue-signaling. "How dare you!!!" A good person like me would never consider making those vile comments. Let me prove how it by having totally righteous anger. People who make mean comments should be banned for eternity.
  4. ridemywheelie

How can a player be offsides…

That one made no sense. It was bang bang, but clearly the punt was caught before being pummeled. These days: hard hits = penalties. At least when refs want to influence the game.
  5. ridemywheelie

Why isn't Pagano being held accountable for this putrid defense?

Thry can't seem to get the key stops when the game is on the line. I always expect the opposing team to come back in the 4th quarter.
  6. ridemywheelie

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Lions (Lions, Camgirls and Bears...Oh MY! Edition)

Free timeout with the booth challenge? Lions would have spiked it, but didnt have to after the review. Getting screwed again!
  7. ridemywheelie

Jordan Howard with three touchdowns against Green Bay

I agree. People here seem to forget how Howard regressed last year. He went from very solid at breaking tackles during his first couple years to going down with first contact last year. Glad Pace moved on.
  8. ridemywheelie

MNF Announcers Kinda Sucked

Terrible call. Nothing interesting. Missing key plays and injuries. Really couldn't stand them. Anyone else agree?
  9. ridemywheelie

Kyle Fuller's interception

Why did the broadcast repeatedly cut off the other camera angles? The original camera angle was inconclusive. I was livid after that play. Difference between cruising to a comfortable win and the "exciting" finishes that the NFL loves. Dumb announcers strangely had no concerns at all. I'm...
  10. ridemywheelie

Moving the Chicago Bears

Funny how Cutler doesn't seem like the asshole the media always painted him to be. Rodgers on the other hand...
  11. ridemywheelie

NFL.com Playoff Chances for Each Team (Video Link)

Bears @ 72% Packers @ 46% WTF? Wishful thinking by the NFL? Or do they suck at math? http://www.nfl.com/videos/arizona-cardinals/0ap3000000993678/Game-Theory-Week-13-playoff-percentages
  12. ridemywheelie

How did this go unthreaded?

Defensive TDs are special. It's a double whammy that usually turns games around. For whatever reason, some defensive players have a special knack for finding the end zone, ala Mike Brown
  13. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

Awful game by the refs. If this was in Mexico, this kind of officiating would lose fans.
  14. ridemywheelie

Welcome to Club W Week 11

The team culture is terrific. Nagy is passionate with a positive attitude. The whole team is rallying around Parkey. Making that last kick is such a huge confidence boost that will help them win playoff games down the road.
  15. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

Mahomes should not have slid. Get the TD there. Violent hit either way.
  16. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

Yes, they'll win the challenge. No PI on tipped balls.
  17. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

These flags are BS. Jesus Christ!!!
  18. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

If Bears beat them at Soldier Field, then Rams only need to lose one more game. And Bears would have the tie-breaker.
  19. ridemywheelie

KC vs The Rams tonight

Did you see Goff miss a wide open receiver in the middle of the field? Imagine the horror if Trubisky just did that.