Search results

1. BringBackDitka54

Colin Cowherd said trade Roquan and get back to the future

Eh, the Mack trade was the right move at the time. We had a QB on a rookie contract and were seemingly one piece away. I know it didn't work out, but I'd make that same move today, all things being equal.
  2. BringBackDitka54

Rapaport: Bears holding trade talks surrounding Teven Jenkins

I know I'll get downvoted for this but... this reminds me of the Greg Olsen situation. Not a good scheme fit for the new staff; better ship him off.
  3. BringBackDitka54

Favorite Obscure Bears Player?

No love for Brad Maynard?
  4. BringBackDitka54

Who was your first jersey?

Mine was one I haven't seen in this thread.... William Perry baby.
  5. BringBackDitka54

If the Cows cut Amari Cooper, what is your interest level?

Give me DJ Chark for a lot cheaper.
  6. BringBackDitka54

Jahns Predicts Bears’ UFA decisions

I'm available, so yes.
  7. BringBackDitka54

Eddie Jackson smh

Sure, but my point is that Pace got all the hate for Quinn after the 2020 season, but Pace is now considered "lucky" when it comes to Quinn after the 2021 season.... give credit where credit is due.
  8. BringBackDitka54

Public enemy #№1 retires

I don't know man.... we had to watch Chiefs-Steelers in the playoffs because of Corrente.
  9. BringBackDitka54

Public enemy #№1 retires

Got his Vegas payday and retired?
  10. BringBackDitka54

*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

I'd say Desai is likely gone, which is unfortunate imo.
  11. BringBackDitka54

Hackett to Broncos

Have you heard Rodgers talk? The man's ego is the size of Sears Tower. He's not scared to go to a more competitive divison. If anything, his ego is going to help make his decision to leave Green Bay. He's been sick of that franchise for years, and this loss last Saturday was the nail in the coffin.
  12. BringBackDitka54

Some Thoughts After Last Night.

It's the arrogance that does it for me. Their entire fanbase thinks they're God's gift to the NFL. 30 years of Hall of Fame quarterbacks and only 2 Super Bowls.... just hilarious. Here's to 30 years of 6-11 seasons for those inbreds :beer:
  13. BringBackDitka54

OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Yep, part of the reason the NBA is so boring. Lose 1 game? Eh, there's 81 more of them.
  14. BringBackDitka54

OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Steelers wouldn't be here if Tony Corrente knew how to be a referee.
  15. BringBackDitka54

OTish - Next Head Coach Candidate - Matt Nagy

I could see a team wanting Nagy in a few years if the team had a horrible locker room culture. Nagy is a great coach Monday-Saturday.
  16. BringBackDitka54

Thoughts on the Pace/Nagy Situation

I disagree. You can't fault Pace for being too aggressive by trading up in drafts, but then give him no credit when it actually works out. Give credit where credit is due. Plenty of other GMs could have made that trade for Fields, but they didn't.