Search results

1. PrimeTime

Roschon's future worth

After the first couple weeks it appeared the prognosticators were correct in believing Roschon will take over RB1 sooner than later. This prediction seemed to take a turn with week 4's results with Herbert getting 18 carries and Roschon getting 5 carries. Nothing against Herbert, he had a very...
  2. PrimeTime

No 5th year option for Chase

He's getting traded. No way they want him around now. Now we know why Poles didnt draft an Edge. Poles playing 3D chess again.
  3. PrimeTime

Red flag or non-issue

Biggs recently said on 670 that the Bears offered McGlinchey 17 mil before he signed with the Broncos. If true, it raises some questions for me. 1. Like many others here, I didn't think Poles was willing to sign a player for that kind of money and his plan was to build through the draft. 2...
  4. PrimeTime

Where to hire off duty police officers in Chicago

I need to hire an off duty police officer to accompany one of our architects on site for a couple days in the Englewood area. I called the local precinct and they basically turn me to social media. I contacted multiple on-line security companies and filled out their forms but I'm not getting any...
  5. PrimeTime

Updated media mock trends

I took a look this morning at a lot of the updated sports media mocks and although not an exact science, I came away with the theory that Poles is not taking a defensive player at #9 and could possibly trade down again. All mocks had 4 QB's going before pick #9 All mocks had Carter & Anderson...
  6. PrimeTime

If you're the Jets

Do you give the Packers a 1st and possibly a 3rd or 4th for Rodgers (which is what the rumors are) and have to pay him over 40 mil a year for a player that may only play one more year. Or do you give Lamar Jackson an offer that Baltimore will have a difficult time matching and if Baltimore...
  7. PrimeTime

Best news to come out of the combine

Arizona looking to trade out of the #3 pick raises the value of the Bears #1 pick. After the combine there are 3 QB prospects that everyone's talking about. The Bears are believed to be trading the #1 pick to a QB needy team, Houston will be picking a QB and rumor has it the Raiders are talking...
  8. PrimeTime

Screw 2023 mock draft

Bears get WR & T help for the future. Bears also get 5 1st rd picks for 2024 plus this ensures the Bears end up with the 1st pick in 2024. Welcome Caleb Williams & Harrison Jr. Edit: Bears will also have 4 pics in 2nd rd. 2024
  9. PrimeTime

Best trade comparison?

A lot of these draft simulators use something similar to Jimmy Johnson's draft position value system. One thing this system does not account for is the value of the player teams are looking to trade up to get. If Borrow, Luck or even Lawrence were available in the upcoming draft, the 1st pick...
  10. PrimeTime

Is Aaron going to stick it to the Bears one more time this season?

The Pack appear to be putting it together for the stretch run yet again. Although The Dolphins couldn't have shot themselves in the foot anymore than they did yesterday. If the Pack win out there's a good chance they make the playoffs. Next week they host the Vikings with their season on the...
  11. PrimeTime

Viking vs Bears tickets

A friend of mine is selling 2 tickets for the game Sunday. I believe they are planning to put them on Stubhub but thought I would let anyone on here know about them first. They are Lower Concourse, Section 113, row 2. The seats are 21 and 22. I believe they are on the visitor side around the...
  12. PrimeTime

108 + 32 = 60

Last night was another example of what top level offenses in the NFL look like. 108 total pass attempts, 32 total rushing attempts, 60 total points. There's only a handful of teams in the league that need to or are capable of using the run to setup the pass. Teams like Tennessee and the...
  13. PrimeTime

Did the football gods save Pace from himself?

A couple months ago all it would have taken was Houston or Seattle to pull the trigger and the Bears would now have either Wilson or Watson. The Bears would also have a 30 mil QB and very little draft capitol. Probably wouldn't have been able to move up in the 2nd for the OT. Looking back...
  14. PrimeTime

WTF was that

Bears leading 30-20 with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Bears have the ball, 4th and 4 at the Lions 40. Bears appear to be either going for it but looked more like they were going to try to draw the lions offsides. Then in a move that was obviously practiced at some point, the offense run...
  15. PrimeTime

No snacks for Bears D

Now that snacks has signed with the Seahawks, what answer do the Bears have at NT? This defense is close to being really special. They really need to be able to shut down the cut back between the tackles. Almost all the big runs against this D originate between the tackles. Two years ago when...
  16. PrimeTime

Locast with VPN

I have ExpressVPN which seems to work good. My understanding with Locast is if you live near or within a given city you can watch their local television programming on Locast. If I set my VPN for Chicago I am not able to watch Chicago programming on Locast. The message I get is "wrong location...
  17. PrimeTime

Kool Aid drinkers prediction thread

Every sports fan has a belief before every season that if the stars align their team is truly capable of achieving goals that no one believes is possible. What is your one prediction for the Bears as a whole or individual unit and why you believe deep down it's possible but you don't post about...
  18. PrimeTime

Pace has ruined my summer

Pace has also ruined this Bears message boards summer. Oh, how I long for the days when there would be numerous threads on the first page about how the Bears should spend their 50 mil + in cap money, who's our QB Rex or Orton, what's wrong with Cutler and will he ever fix his footwork, who...
  19. PrimeTime

Who is Chicago sports fans favorite athlete?

I posted this because I was listening to some talking head on Sirius and he said Bryce Harper would instantly become Chicago fans favorite athlete. The shiny new toy will always be popular like Mack last year but would Bryce instantly be the local fan favorite? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. PrimeTime

After the Bears beat the Packer

They will have won the division. Do you rest Trubs or any healthy players on offense against the Vikings? I say no, rest the defense. The offense needs to catch a rhythm and keep it going into the playoffs. Doesnt matter if they win or how many points they give up. Sent from my SM-G955U using...