Search results

1. DC

Official- In Draft Thread

Honestly, get him and call the 2024 draft off. Let Flus coach up his D. Offense is set.
  2. DC

Bears trade into the first for Powers-Johnson?
  3. DC

Sex sells and we’re all lubed up.
  4. DC

This shit is amazing.
  5. DC

Yeah I misread and fucked up
  6. DC

Swapping to 19 and getting their #99 and #154 gets us pretty freaking close on the points chart. Hmmm...
  7. DC

Good morning, Sunshine! Thanks for checking in!
  8. DC

Wings, Mozzarella sticks and pizza. These are for the homies at work today. Of course the cake lady fucked one up but how can I really be upset on a day like today? Only had purple too lol
  9. DC

Caleb's Favorite Movie is 300 - Warrior Spirit Confirmed

Okay so I actually loved his interview there. Kid is in total control and an alpha-there is no question about it.
  10. DC

Murphy now favorite at #9

Head Coach has gotten everything he’s wanted. Time for a perennial top 10 defense year in/out. In theory the Bears won’t be drafting top ten for a decade plus. If this is the case and Eberflus is extended, are we thinking he needs first round talent constantly? He’s a defensive guy. Let him...
  11. DC

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

Do you think Flus actually told Getsy what to do? I don’t think he did or will with Waldron. The more time that passes the more I feel the entire organization didn’t trust Justin. Understandably so lol.
  12. DC

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

It may all be in my head, but I forsee every OC worth a damn leaving for a new gig if Caleb is successful. How many coaches were promoted via Aaron Rogers? It's endless and I worry about a young QB learning new offensive systems every year or two b/c the Head Coach is focused on the D.
  13. DC

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

Depends on what offensive minded head coaches may be available. Pairing a young QB with said coach is really the best path forward for continued offensive success. If Flu's D isn't top notch, send him to the gallows.
  14. DC

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

I hope not, only the GM should be bought 2-3 more years b/c of Caleb Williams. Flus should have a top ten D ROUTINELY at this point with excellent in game management.
  15. DC

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

It's all about end of game decisions for me. So many times it felt like he wasn't in control at pivotal moments or had head scratching decisions. It's no secret his D came on towards the end of the season, but the fact he's not an offensive guy in an offensive league will never have me shed...
  16. DC

Caleb on his reaction to Bears trading Fields

You can tell he's excited and ready to talk Bears, but is probably under orders from everyone to keep the "Ratings high." Excited to see Caleb continue to grow and let his personality out. If he plays great and wins, Chicago will welcome him with open arms, just like any athlete.
  17. DC

Bowers is the Ideal Tight End

Someone watched Hoge and Jahns today. Me too.
  18. DC

6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

@HeHateMe Wings with jerk seasoning, homemade mozzarella sticks and pizza. Going old school like an old fool.
  19. DC

McCarthy

I'd be out at that point.