Search results

1. AuCN

Starlink

Anyone here have any experience with Starlink? I know there are other dedicated Starlink forums, but I value all of your opinions more. :parrot: I have pre-ordered but it says expected availability in mid to late 2021. Currently I only have 2-3 bars of 4G using a cell booster. It is...
  2. AuCN

Running into the kicker

Isn’t running into the kicker negated if the rusher is pushed into the kicker? Serious question.
  3. AuCN

NHL.TV discount

NHL.TV is discounted $31 (just for the Halloween weekend) for either the all teams' season or just the Hawks' season. Just thought I would let everyone know in case anyone is outside Chicago and hasn't got the season package yet.
  4. AuCN

Directv channel

Does anyone else not have the Bears game in the Sunday ticket lineup? I have scoured all the channels and can't find it.
  5. AuCN

DVDs of old seasons

There used to be a guy on the CBMB that sold full seasons of Bears games. He even gave away free 2006 NFCCG that year. I wanted to pick up some old games to watch in the offseason, so I tried to track down the site. I contacted him, and he is currently updating the site with more seasons. If...