Search results

1. vinson555

Draft Neighbors and MHJ

Because seriously, why not? I don't love the idea of using both picks on the top two WR's in the draft, but in a world where we keep Fields, draft these two and use the rest of the picks and use them on the Trenches? Let Dexter and Pickens have an offseason to get better, Draft a Center, and...
  2. vinson555

Flus got caught in a lie

I was looking at some of the post aftershow stuff, and if I recall Fields saying that Claypool was going to be out Saturday, but Flus said it was a gametime made move... So I know that shit don't add up right. I know people calling for his number, but I can tell he didn't have his story straight...
  3. vinson555

To send a massage to Justin Fields...

Tyson Bagent starts next Sunday.... I wanna see it. Even if it's a shit show, I just wanna see it... I might not feel this way Tuesday... I feel it now.+
  4. vinson555

I want AT Perry in round 4

I know we already have six Wide receivers, but there is no promise we keep Mooney or Claypool after this year. Get someone to be ready for if and when we lose one of them that has a major upside and I'll be happy. I will not be mad with an Edge or Center either, they are needs, but Perry I think...
  5. vinson555

Is Santos injured?

All year he has been doing kick offs I'm sure, but now I feel like he is playing hurt with a groin injury or something. GIll on Kickoffs now?
  6. vinson555

I'd hate to be the fan of a team who misses a 29 yard field goal...

Just saying... those kind of kicks I feel are the kicks that give other guys shots.
  7. vinson555

Musty being our Center is Fate...

ACL tear prediction.... just by me. Hope not.
  8. vinson555

Are we still Hating on Vildor?

I know one INT means nothing long term, but I feel like he has been WAY better this season.
  9. vinson555

Cut Dazz Newsome thread

Dropping passes way too many... small not fast... we need this?
  10. vinson555

I need to know

I was at work. I want to know how braxton jones played if he played?
  11. vinson555

Kyle Fuller is willing to sign a 1 year 3 million dollar prove it deal...

Will you be able to take him back and let him run CB 2 for a season? I know he had a b ad year in Denver, but that was after having a probowl year here in Chicago. And I think he fits a zone defense better than a man one. If we are running cover 2 or the Tampa 2 again, it might be a good chance...
  12. vinson555

No that we're out of the playoffs 100 percent, a offseason question...

Given the limited draft capital with have no 1st and I think no 5th, I'm looking at the 2nd, and maybe even the 3rd round pick, given the needs I feel will be on this team, likely 2 WR's a DB to play outside or slot or both, Strong Safety, a Guard, pending if you can keep Daniels, do you do a...
  13. vinson555

Wasted the not blocked punt

Run the ball behind the center who can't block, and that 4th down play was a timeout in the making... can't right now.
  14. vinson555

How much do you think Robinson will get.

Man I'm thinking that Tag hurt the holy hell out of him this year. First year as a Bear he's hurt, on top of which he is not the favorite target of Fields, been Mooney all season. I'd be shocked if he gets more than 7 mill on a one year prove it deal maybe less? I'm wondering if there is a shot...
  15. vinson555

An Offensive Line question

I not the greatest judge of line and talent on the line, but my first thinking is, we we have a new staff next season, to you guys is everyone's job on the line on that line. I know we have some alright to decent pieces, but I feel NONE of them are good enough to out right keep their job...
  16. vinson555

At the game first time with money

What's good to eat?
  17. vinson555

Bears trade down to pick up a 7th

Bears go down 9 spots to pick up pick 250 in the 7th
  18. vinson555

WWWWWWWW'S

got our LT for the next 10 years +
  19. vinson555

Chicago Bears Select QB Justin Fields 11th Overall

HERE WE GO!
  20. vinson555

/iF I was A rob

I would just play a fake an injury wk 1, pay off the trainer and call it a season. You will have a new coach next year no matter where you go. Obviously, I'm just mad, but I do think it wise for him. No on think the Bears going to the playoffs.