Search results

1. Midway Fields

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Ya even if the cardinals net say an extra 2nd round pick by moving down and back up and still land Marvin it’s an amazing move.
  2. Midway Fields

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Look at my profile pic. It was changed in November. Shit is probably happening. The key will be Arizona willing to trade out of 4 to some sad desperate team reaching for McCarthy and Harbaugh willing to do the Bears another solid and trade down from 5 to 9. My main concern is I think Arizona...
  3. Midway Fields

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

I tried for months but the moderators are blocking it. It’s sum bullshiiiaattt.
  4. Midway Fields

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Gut feeling or what you have compiled listening to the media. Good thing the Bears only have 4 picks; you don’t have to worry about it. Enjoy the top 10 and sit back, relax, and watch sone Montez Sweat and Keenan Allen highlights and dream of the Bears with a franchise QB.
  5. Midway Fields

Micah Parsons

You gotta link or did you talk to Jerry
  6. Midway Fields

Anyone going to the CHGO Draft party?

You should be easy to spot with the eeyore rain cloud over your head.
  7. Midway Fields

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

I didn’t say assumption. The draft is a projection, that is obvious. I don’t really understand your point. Is your take a team should never trade up for a positional player other than QB if it costs a first round pick?
  8. Midway Fields

I don’t think it’s dumb to trade up if your front office believes you’re trading up for a first ballot HOF’er at a premium position which happens to coincide with drafting your franchise QB #1 overall.
  9. Midway Fields

What don’t you like about Marvin? Bloodlines?
  10. Midway Fields

What if Poles is convinced he’s going to be a first ballot HOF’er like me?
  11. Midway Fields

DJ is 26 yr. It’s much more likely the Bears extend him.
  12. Midway Fields

I think Marvin Harrison Jr. is the best WR prospect since Megatron so I’d do what it takes to trade up. To get the 2 best players in the draft would be a once in a lifetime draft. But, I’m not a pussy ;)
  13. Midway Fields

Who are the true Blue Chip prospects in this draft?

I bet Byron Murphy to be a top 10 pick at +1000. I want the Bears to take the WR3, so should be a win/win for me on draft day 🤗.
  14. Midway Fields

To Caleb or not to Caleb? - On the Record - FTO - No Lions Talk

I would have traded Fields for Midway Caleb in 2022.
  15. Midway Fields

With the 9th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Bears select...

I’m concerned about this for sure
  16. Midway Fields

Jim Harbaugh’s Agenda

The shit stain is the guy on Twitter with the “I was told Steph was a bad shooter” after a 35 point game arguing with himself.
  17. Midway Fields

Jim Harbaugh’s Agenda

The crazy thing is he’s been touting JJ as the best QB in college all year now, along with Caleb. It just coincidentally benefits him now with the chargers having the 5th pick when he already has Herbert. I really think if the Bears hired Harbaugh the Bears would be taking JJ first overall.
  18. Midway Fields

Give Williams a USC WR?

My argument for WR is simple- 1) It would be the BPA at 9. 2) You’re drafting Caleb and have failed every QB in the history of the franchise. 3) Keenan is over 30 yr and on last year of deal obviously not looking to take a discount. 4) Seahawks/Waldron just took JSN in the 1st with DK and...