Search results

1. TheWinman

We're not the only bipolar fanbase.

LMAO
  2. TheWinman

It's 2025 preseason, what are we predicting for the Bears? [Football Talk Only]

Let's take the crystal ball out for a bit. How do you see this teaam in 2025 preseason? How do you see the landscape of the NFC North? Do you see us with playoff aspirations, being a super bowl contender, more of the same as right now, maybe a new head coach? I like what I'm seeing from...
  3. TheWinman

Culture of the team

Is the culture on the White Sox worse than it was when Nagy was HC of the Bears?
  4. TheWinman

PFF Ranks Jordan Sigler the 10, 711 out of 10,711 worst CSS member

PFF said it so it has to be true!
  5. TheWinman

O'Donnell signed by the Packers

https://www.chicitysports.com/2022/03/17/former-bears-punter-pat-odonnell-signs-with-packers/
  6. TheWinman

Teddy, the good and the bad

George will let us know in this presser today that Teddy is most likely stepping down in 2023, but will have no say so in the hiring of the GM or HC.
  7. TheWinman

Kaplan is in love with Ryan Day

David Kaplan is so stuck on the Bears going after Ohio State football coach Ryan Day as the Bears head coach for next season. I hear it once a day from him. His reasonings: Day has past NFL coaching experience Has head coaching experience with Ohio State and a quite a bit of success He has...
  8. TheWinman

The good(only) from last night, Montgomery

I've been preaching on here for over a year that he is one of the best in the league and an ELITE RB if used properly. Again last night he showed it, despite the awful play from Whitehair and Mustipher! Too many complain about his top-end speed being too slow. His vision and footwork are as...
  9. TheWinman

Watch "Keepin it 100" on The Tape Never Lies network tonight!

Besides having Erik Kramer and Chris Zorich on as guests, there will be huge breaking news tonight. 8:30pm(ET)
  10. TheWinman

Wims waived!!!!!!!!! Woohoo

Chicago Bears @BearsPR · 51s #Bears roster moves: We have waived WR Javon Wims and have signed DB Dionte Ruffin.
  11. TheWinman

How some of the sack totals of former Bears greats are affected by Pro football reference's research (not official)

https://247sports.com/nfl/chicago-bears/Article/How-Pro-Football-References-new-sack-total-tool-affects-Bears-legends-167808724/ LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Sack numbers are a great measure for NFL defensive players and have been for a long time now. But some may be surprised to know that the NFL...
  12. TheWinman

Anyone think that some Sox pitchers might be effected by the MLB crackdown...

of illegal substances on the ball? 10 game suspension is the penalty. It's safe to say anyone guilty of this will stop doing this. Keep an eye on spin rates for pitchers and HR increases for hitters
  13. TheWinman

This is what I would offer Houston for Watson

Pace Has to go in try to get Watson, no other option so: Did some homework last night: Offer Houston for Watson 2021 1st, 2022 1st 2021 2nd, 2022 2nd 2022 3rd Fuller and Hicks This also helps our salary cap situation by 14 million, gets rid of an aging Hicks before he turns blah. Fuller is...
  14. TheWinman

OT: Manziel starring in a new football league (fan controlled league)

"But 2021 will present a chance for Johnny Football to redeem himself, and instead of needing to impress coaches to keep his job, he'll need to impress us, the fans. Fan Controlled Football is a new league that's set to kick off in February, where 7-on-7 games are largely determined by the...
  15. TheWinman

The Monday Matt Nagy presser:

Nagy presser
  16. TheWinman

David Kaplan reveals/conforms stuff on podcast

David Kaplan was on "Keepin in 100" of the Tape Never Lies network last night with Phil and Shayne with an interesting confirmation and reveal. 1) The rumor that surfaced when the Bears interviewed Chris Ballard before Pace was hired is true. Ballard was only going to take the job if 1)Ted...
  17. TheWinman

Try to be optimistic that Pace and Nagy will be fired!!

I doubt it would ever happen but living here in Michigan last Sunday or Monday Matt Patricia was asked the same question that Nagy was asked last night about his job security. Patricia like Nagy also answered that he thought his job was safe. Well, we know what happened later in the week to...