Search results

1. sevvy

Trey Hendrickson wants a trade

An almost 30 year old you have to give up picks for and then pay him a billion fucking dollars.
  2. sevvy

5 hours until the draft. Final predictions [What does Poles do at 9?]

Not worth it if blue chip talent is there. Take the talent, not the picks.
  3. sevvy

Poles not divulging the No. 1 pick name

The league doesn't want that.
  4. sevvy

Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

I like Adonai Mitchell.
  5. sevvy

Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

Drake Maye seems pretty "aw shucks". People eat that shit up.
  6. sevvy

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

Admittedly, there is also a part of me that even if we had the worst LT in the league, and we drafted the best LT in a draft, I still wouldn't be able to get as excited as I would for a WR or an Edge. I can't help it, OL just isn't sexy. I know the trenches are important, but part of me just...
  7. sevvy

Caleb is a big fan!

Derp. Same color.
  8. sevvy

Joel Klatt's final mock draft

I'd accept a Tackle @ 9, but I wouldn't love it. I want a splashier pick. The Bears current tackles are fine. Get a WR or an Edge.
  9. sevvy

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

With the 23rd pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Los Angeles Chargers select... Adonai Mitchell, WR Texas 10 SEC players in the 1st round
  10. sevvy

Who is the best edge rusher in the 2024 NFL draft

Verse is a power rusher that plays the run well and can be a 3-down edge. He's the best overall right now. Latu might be the best pure pass rusher right now. Turner has the biggest upside.
  11. sevvy

Are there any Haul Holdouts?

Go to social media anytime you think this place is full of idiots. This place is like a MENSA members forum compared to the shit on social media. They are very high on Tyson Bagent and JJ McCarthy, and think that Caleb Wiliams is JaMarcus Russell. I shit you not, people think that the Bears...
  12. sevvy

Is it too early to be thinking of the 2024 draft?

This is my favorite post in this thread. @Black Rainbow telling his own alt that HHM has an alt. 🤣
  13. sevvy

OT: Jayden Daniels is the diva people thought Caleb Williams was

Annnnnnnnnnnd he's kinda fucking annoying...
  14. sevvy

I think he's the 2nd best QB in the draft. I also think people have really harped on the 2023 college season more than the total body of work for all these QBs. Which is how some people have Jayden Daniels as their #1 QB over both Caleb Williams and Drake Maye. And honestly, thinking Jayden...
  15. sevvy

Contrary to Jordo Silgers blog report, Caleb Williams claims to be wearing a Navy blue suit with silver metallic accents to the draft.

Need those orange accents! How sick would it be if he was basically wearing a Chicago Bears suit? I like the navy, though. Caleb Williams to the Bears is the worst kept secret ever. I love it.
  16. sevvy

The Bears only do that kind of stuff with kicking competitions.
  17. sevvy

Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

He'll get a season of leeway with a rookie QB unless 2024 is an unmitigated disaster.
  18. sevvy

Ryan leaf: caleb should sit a year

People that think that's the only way he can play, just watched highlight videos, not games.
  19. sevvy

OT: Lions unveil new vomit inducing jersey[YUCK]

Carolina should sue them.
  20. sevvy

McCarthy

The same Twitter account also posted this: It must be real. At least they got the nails right.