Search results

1. modo

Bears would trade out of 1st for historic haul

Bears would require historic haul to trade No. 1 pick Bears would need historic compensation to trade No. 1 overall pick in 2024 NFL Draft Why would the Bears even float the idea of trading out of the 1st slot if they are guaranteed to pick Williams?
  2. modo

Hester to the Hall

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2024/2/7/24065592/chicago-bears-greats-steve-mcmichael-devin-hester-hall-of-fame-announcement-nfl-las-vegas-super-bowl
  3. modo

Fixing some positions with Free Agents

Bears have glaring issues at a few positions that can addressed in free agency - Bolded are my choices C- the Bears weakest position on the oline. There are several players availble in the draft that could step in and become the center...not sure Bears can wait to the draft to address this...
  4. modo

All the Bears INTs

Ball hawking
  5. modo

Betting Lines on Packers-Bears

From what I've seen Packers are favored by 3 at home... started at 2.5 Which means on neutral turf its a pickem https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/nfl-odds-week-18-bears-packers-sunday-january-7-2023/ https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/matchups/bears-vs-packers/
  6. modo

Claypool Traded to Miami

discuss 6th for a 7th and Claypool Schefter reposted
  7. modo

What if Star Wars was black

8. modo

Take a flyer on a punter?

Matt Araiza..... Punt God was accused of rape, turns out he wasn't there... Dude averaged over 50 yards a punt I believe...
  9. modo

What do the 3 major AIs think of the Bears' playoff chances this year...

Question asked - write a short article on how the Chicago Bears could compete for a playoff spot this year Bard (Google) The Chicago Bears have not made the playoffs since 2018, but they have a number of young players who could help them contend for a spot in the postseason in 2023...
  10. modo

3 Things

3 Things I liked 1. Running game Bears ran the ball when they stuck with it. And well. 2. Offensive line push on the run. They got good push this game and you don't need to give Montgomery a lot of space to succeed. 3. I got nothing 3 Things I didn't like 1. The D line got beat the hell off...
  11. modo

The real MVP for the home opener

How about that turf? As shitty as the conditions were I didn't see a lot of slipping around because of bad turf. I thought it held together pretty nicely.
  12. modo

49ers run defense against the Bears running backs

The 49ers completely sold out on the run just about all of the game. Their main focus was to stop Montgomery, which they did. They did it against Herbert, but not as aggressively. I looked at all the plays where a run play was possible and where a running back was lined up in the backfield...
  13. modo

The Keys to the Bears Victory vs the 9ers

It was an ugly win. But it was a win. And it wasn't all ugly. The big key to the Bears victory... This won't attract a lot of attention, but the dedication to the running game was a big key to victory. The Bears were getting shut down at the line a lot, but they stuck to it and it allowed...
  14. modo

Justin Fields improving during the preseason and the offense disparity from last year

Here is a not bad video highlighting Fields improvement and also letting us know again how shitty Nagy was...
  15. modo

Football opener

16. modo

3 Things I liked and 3 Things I didn't....1st half

Liked 1. Justin Fields making good decisions and accurately 2. Moving the pocket at the right times and decent blocking 3. Running the ball well Didn't Like 1. I got nothing 2. Ditto 3. Ditto It was about the best scenario anyone could hope for in preseason
  17. modo

3 things i liked and didn't like v Seahawks

Like 1. Discipline....the Bears continue to limit penalties, they are not jumpy off the line....marked difference from the last administration 2. Special Teams play...Consistently making plays and solid coverage 3. Running the football. They did it. And they did some PA passes. Didn't Like...
  18. modo

Justin Fields and rookie QBs vs Playoff teams

I saw this on twitter, not my own work... Includes rushing TDs not just passing