Search results

1. playthrough2001

Rate the 2024 Rookie QBs 1-6

For me it’s: 1. Williams 2. Maye - I looked back at 2022 and that made a big difference for me. 3. Daniels - I actually think he’s going to have a rough ride in the NFL. His frame is not ready unless he radically changes his approach to the game. 4. JJ - He needs to sit and learn but he has...
  2. playthrough2001

I am worried now

There’s no doubt, I loved Watson too. I thought he was brilliant and extremely tough in the back-to-back title games against Alabama. I was on Watson as my number one guy followed by Mahomes. However, prior to the 2017 draft, I flipped them. I watched a Mahomes a lot at Texas Tech. I’d...
  3. playthrough2001

I am worried now

They should have selected Mahomes. They had him as their number 2 QB and somehow decided Trubisky was better. I’m not sure how anyone could have come to that conclusion. They even admitted how impressive Mahomes was physically and from a football knowledge perspective. I think Pace fell...
  4. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

If the Bears do not end up with Odunze, I would be happy with Brian Thomas Jr. too. He would be an exciting addition and a good compliment to Moore and Allen.
  5. playthrough2001

Schein: Bears will be Cinderella team of 2024

From the article: “Caleb Williams isn't just a solid prospect -- he's sensational. Dreamy. He's the kind of quarterback Bears fans have been waiting on for a lifetime or longer, since the days of Sid Luckman. I interviewed him after he won the Heisman Trophy in 2022 with a college football...
  6. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

Anything is possible, but I think Daniels is going at 2 and Turner at 8. I could easily be wrong.
  7. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

I don’t know, Odunze had 11 catches for 212 yards in the 2 college playoff games this year. Penix missed him on two potential TDs in the championship game. He seemed to come up large in every big game Washington played the last two years.
  8. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

What? Brian Thomas Jr.'S 2024 NFL COMBINE RESULTS Height: 6'3" Weight: 209 lbs 40-Time: 4.33 seconds 10-Yard Split: 1.55 Vertical: 38.5" Broad Jump: 10' 6" 3-Cone: DNP (Did Not Participate) Shuttle: DNP Rome Odunze 2024 NFL COMBINE RESULTS Height: 6'3'' Weight: 212 lbs 40-Time: 4.45 10-Yard...
  9. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

Which CBs run 4.25 at 6’ 3”? A 5’10” speedy CB will have a tough time dealing with Odunze’s size and catch radius.
  10. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

Everyone has different champagne taste. I love Thomas Jr.’s size and speed. I don’t he’s nearly as polished as Odunze. I’ll bet most pro scouts have the top 3 as MHJ, Odunze, and Nabers in some order.
  11. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

6’ 3” 212 pounds and he ran a 4.45. That’s not slow. WTF?
  12. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

That guy reminds me of a faster Cooper Kupp. He is always open. What don’t you like about him? I think he’s going to be an excellent pro. 4.39 is moving too.
  13. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

I’m not going to knock MHJ. However, in a great receiver class, Odunze, MHJ, and Nabers are the champagne. I want champagne this season. However, the next tier is filled with guys with the ability to be high end NFL receiving threats. Mitchell, Thomas Jr., Franklin, McConkey, Worthy...
  14. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

Clint, I enjoy your opinions on CCS. You’re going to learn to love this guy when he’s wearing the Navy and Orange. We just disagree on this one. I started watching him in 2022 and thought he would have gone top 15 in the 2023 draft. His route running combined with his catch radius and...
  15. playthrough2001

Inside the Fields Trade to the Steelers

Big Dan couldn’t figure out how to bite off Justin’s knee caps. Dan is glad he’s gone because Fields struck fear into the kittens. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10114448-lions-dan-campbell-its-nice-to-have-justin-fields-out-of-division-after-trade
  16. playthrough2001

Odunze (every catch)

Daniel Jeremiah has Odunze as his number 3 overall prospect in the draft. Caleb is 1 and MHJ is 2. Nabers is at 4.
  17. playthrough2001

Yes, I don’t remember a time when two guys that were starters in the league (not backups that received starts) the year before ended up on a new team the next year together. It will be one of the stories to watch in 2024.
  18. playthrough2001

It’s obvious Tomlin likes Fields and probably realizes it’s best if he becomes the answer. It will be fun to watch. Also, will they pick up Justin’s 5th year option in May or just see how it all plays out?
  19. playthrough2001

Excerpt from the Steelers’ perspective: “Speaking at the owners’ meeting this week, Tomlin again spoke glowingly about the young signal caller. “Oh my gosh, man,” Tomlin exclaimed when asked what he likes about Fields. “He oozes talent and potential. He’s worn the responsibility of being a...
  20. playthrough2001

Deion Doesn’t Think Caleb Should Play in Chicago

Andre Rison had one of the greatest nicknames ever in the NFL, “Bad Moon Rison.” Pretty damn cool…