Search results

1. vincentvega

[UNCONFIRMED RUMOR]

If this is true what would our next moves be??
  2. vincentvega

No Mitch Homer Can Say "I Told You So" Unless

I couldn’t agree more. I would love to have a dominant QB under center, no question. That being said, the two SB’s that the giants won with Eli Manning under center, were won with average QB play almost all season long (and a few lucky bounces of the ball) a dominant defense, staying healthy...
  3. vincentvega

One play call I can't get out of my head

The play I can’t get out of my head is Fuller dropping that interception in Green Bay. We should have beat those bitches!! We would have another divisional win, a leg up on Green Bay...plus the narrative changes for the first 1/2 of the season. Although it has certainly been improving every...
  4. vincentvega

Anyone streamed a game this year?

Thanks for the DM! I think I replied but not sure I sent it. Embarrassing I know. Lmk if you have a DM if not I will resend it. I am getting older and apparently dumber every year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. vincentvega

Is there any place just to pay to watch the one game high quality broadcast? Like $10 per game? I live in ny and am not good with this stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. vincentvega

Do you need to be a reddit member or can you just see them there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. vincentvega

IGT: 2018 Kickoff. Bears vs Green Bay Sunday Night Football on NBC

Who couldn’t call that outcome. I knew when fuller dropped that ball the game was over for us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. vincentvega

For my 7,000th post...

I remember when you only had 2437 posts. I can’t believe how much you’ve grown... :) Bear down!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. vincentvega

LIVE HoF Preseason Game: Bears vs. Ravens Discussion Thread 8/2/2018

That’s a big turn of events... Feel bad for Chase needs all the stats he can get... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. vincentvega

The stupid joke thread - PLease keep the jokes in here for the sake of the rest of us

A man is shopping in the supermarket and he asks the employee who works in the produce section "how much would a half head of lettuce would cost?" The employee says "we do not sell half heads of lettuce." The customer starts waiving his fists and yelling, "can you please go and ask your...
  11. vincentvega

What is your favorite cut of steak?

Haha true! I live in NY and have taken friends/clients to some amazing steakhouses. I look forward to them experiencing an unbelievable cut of meat. Then I am at times forced to watch them ruin it with Ketchup or A-1 sauce. (Peter Lugers makes a steak sauce that i don't mind but the others not...
  12. vincentvega

What is your favorite cut of steak?

I love the T-Bone too. My favorite is the strip more than the filet but the filet is a welcome accompaniment to the strip...always medium rare...and covered in ketchup!! Just kidding about the ketchup of course!!! I almost take personal offense to people who put ketchup on steak although I am...
  13. vincentvega

Packers eliminated from the playoffs

I agree, I would rather the Bears be a solid team and make it to the playoffs on their own however, that isn't in the cards this year..I will happily take the small victory of the Packers getting eliminated! Look at it this way, Aaron Rogers gets one year older and closer to retirement and we...
  14. vincentvega

What Bears secondary is saying about Mr. Biscuit

I hear what you are saying but I guess they don't really have to say anything at all...and they certainly don't need to say anything that glowing... I hope it is a sign of things to come. It is encouraging especially because this defensive unit is no laughing stock...they are actually quite...
  15. vincentvega

Two Predictions by Monday

Solid call...kudos
  16. vincentvega

M. Cooper appreciation,

Had we lost this game by the 4 points that he cost us then I agree he would be a goat f***er for life. However the team won the game and I am hopeful that he (and the whole team) learned a valuable lesson about getting in the end zone..dont get me wrong, he should have known better but I doubt...
  17. vincentvega

Kyle Long & Massie On Why Trubisky Won't Start

I am trying to get tickets for that game as we speak (let me know if you have a guy :) . How is it in Baltimore? Good time? I am planning on coming down from NY.
  18. vincentvega

Practice Updates - Aug 23rd

This exactly
  19. vincentvega

Will Trubisky play with the 1s this week?

I have never heard him say anything whiny or bitchy but if you go to the videos of both him and Trubs after the game they come off very differently on film. Trubs seems genuine and humble when he says that he has a long way to go and needs to clean up a lot of his game and is a work in...