Search results

1. Packer Fan

NFL Jersey Help

This is Bears related since it has Devin Hester in it. Bears Fans, I am superstitious and believe wearing a jersey of the team I want to win will magically help them win. Also of the belief that at some point, you will encounter a situation where you would want any team to win (no matter how...
  2. Packer Fan

Jimmy Clausen is funny looking.

Just saying. Hope he can lead my fantasy team to victory!
  3. Packer Fan

Superboys Vs. The Team from Washington IGT

Is there a thread for this?
  4. Packer Fan

NFC North Sunday TV - and the Lions

Wondering if anyone is looking forward to tomorrow's TV coverage. For my area, I get the Vikings at noon, the Packers in the afternoon and the Bears at night. Those are the 3 teams I like to pay the closest attention to so it is nice that I can watch them all without going to a bar and not...
  5. Packer Fan

All-time Bears Vs All-Time Packers roster - who wins?

I don't start a lot of threads here so I apologize if this comes off as annoying. Considering the most popular thread currently seems to be about bro's I thought this might be interesting. I was watching NFLN today and they had the Top ten Packers list. Got to thinking about if you could...
  6. Packer Fan

NFL Network - Bears/Packers Replay

NFLN is replaying the game soon. I'm sure you are all eager to watch again. I have a challenge for those that do. Pretend you are a Packer fan for a few hours and see if you can find a few calls that go against (or not for) your new temporary favorite team. Oh, and I'm sure nobody will...
  7. Packer Fan

OT - How drunk am I? Did the Cowboys sign Jon Kitna?

Really? Merry Christmas Eve.
  8. Packer Fan

Colts and Titans

Anyone wish to discuss... How much the Colts suck. How awesome Ryan Fitzpatrick is. How much better Jay Cutler is than Fitzpatrick.
  9. Packer Fan

5-4 Packers Vs 5-4 Bears - QB's and W-L

Bears - Cutler Vs. McCown (Cutler to come back.. when?) Packers - Wallace out. Tolzien in, Flynn as a back up, Rodgers to return. Not to put all emphasis on QB's but I think it plays a big factor here down the stretch. Any thoughts on which team is in better position based on their QB status...
  10. Packer Fan

OT - The Washington Redskins

I hope this thread remains even though it is not Bears related. The intent is not only to discuss the Washington Redskins name but also to deter me from being an annoying asshole and hijacking other threads about it. As I have made pretty clear. I think of the Washington Redskins as a...
  11. Packer Fan

Please Tear apart the Packers for me - They Suck

So Green Bay... Blocks a punt Gets a surprise onside kick Runs all over the damn Bears And loses. (How do you lose with that?) Rodgers is hurt. Seneca sucks. I'm going to sleep soon. Can I awake to a few responses about how bad the Packers are? Apologies for a non-related Bears thread.
  12. Packer Fan

New News: Jay Cutler replaces Jake Plummer - Heads up!

Just saw a segment on NFLN about Jake Plummer Summary - Jake was replaced by Jay - Jake ran away from the NFL - Jake is the Ambassador of the "Heads up" football program in Alaska now. Can someone explain to me this "heads up" form tackling? I swear it's teaching helmet to helmet. I was...
  13. Packer Fan

Is there a thread for the game tonight? Sea at Ari

I didn't see one so sorry if I missed it. Maybe you guys are all Jay Cutler about it. I'd like a place to discuss how much I hate the Seahawks. I hope as a Packer fan I'm not overstepping my boundaries. This clearly isn't Bears related.
  14. Packer Fan

Anyone staying up for OAK/SD game?

I know it's technically not Bears talk, sorry, ban me. Really? 10:30 start? lol.
  15. Packer Fan

My Unlikely Wish

First, I'm not trying to cause trouble. I predict the Bears will beat the Packers. However, I have been going to the Packers board much more than here lately (I can access the Packer board at work). Mostly doom and gloom there (fire Ted Thompson, fire McCarthy, etc). It's similar to the...