Search results

1. How good does DE2 need to be?

If you look across the league most of the playoff teams from last year have at least three on the defensive line that can get after the QB. The Bears have one. What I would say to help Sweat out is a first round DE, another solid veteran to rotate in with Walker like Danna or bring back Ngaoue...
  2. LSU pro day: Daniels who? Poles sees Nabers and BT, jr.

Yep..........Quality over quantity this year. With the talent in the top 10 this year BPA at #9 is a great place to be. WR/ DE/OT, hard to mess this one up.
  3. Rate the 2024 Rookie QBs 1-6

Can't disagree, though the gap between Williams and the rest is huge in my opinion.
  4. Something to Keep in Mind with Rooke QB Starting..

Hope you are correct about Williams, because that is progress., and where the Bears need be currently. As for 2024 predictions let just wait a month for the draft and see where this team is then.
  5. I applaud Ryan Poles

To my non-biased eye.............JJ is Alex Smith. Smart QB. Has some mobility. Good but not great arm. Mid-tier NFL starting potential. Much like Smith will be over drafted.
  6. Bears vs Texans - HOF game

So, add an edge rusher to this defense and give CW an elite D to help him out. No need to play hero ball.
  7. Is USC QB Miller Moss a better prospect than CW?

I think Rodgers is a great comp.
  8. Give Williams a USC WR?

don't know what mocks you are looking at...............Rice probably goes sometime in the third round.
  9. NFL teams vote for XFL style kickoffs

He has some value now.......If he could only field a left footed punt Bears might really have a returner.
  10. Couch seat GMs, and wannabe HCs

He has been a former NYJ scout for over 22 years. He was fired after two years. That should tell you all you need to know.
  11. Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

And if Sweat goes down with an injury............who rushes the passer.
  12. JJ vs Caleb 2024

Everyone is pointing to JJ going to the Vikings................In my opinion it is Maye that they have their eye on by trading to the Pats at #3, assuming Daniels is the Commies pick. I think JJ is the Vikings backup plan.
  13. Are the Bears set a receiving targets for 2024?

Bears still need to come away with a WR in the draft either 1st round, or 3rd round. Still need a depth piece from what's left in free agency.
  14. DE Yannick Ngakoue

Draft Turner/Verse at #9, sign Yannick as a backup.
  15. 2024 NFL Draft discussion

Check out the 2022 ND game also. Complete control of ND for the whole game.
  16. How good does the WR3 need to be for 2024?

Weapons on offense............ Moore 96 rec. 1364 yds Allen 108 rec 1243 yds Kmet 73 rec 719 yds Everett 51 rec 411 yds Swift 39 rec 214 yds rush yds 1049 Bears 31st in sacks last year and only one pass rusher on the team. What is more important in building the Bears 2024 team a blue- chip #3...
  17. Officail Caleb Williams Pro Day IGT(FTO)

How about Aaron Rodgers...........about the same size, can throw from any angle, quick release, accurate at all levels.
  18. Are we good at Center?

Except isn't Bates the interior line depth player at all three positions? Won't Colman Shelton be the starting C next year? Starting C for the Rams the last two years, very good run blocker who gave up two sacks last year. Nothing special, but an upgrade over Patrick/Whitehair.
  19. Can anyone honestly look at the rosters of the 4 Championship teams that competed to be in the Super Bowl, and think we're only a Caleb Williams away?

Well, I don't think there has ever been a team that has put this much quality around a rookie QB taken with the first overall pick.
  20. Officail Caleb Williams Pro Day IGT(FTO)

They probably will but...................does the NFL really want to put Flus in front of the cameras.