Search results

1. TezMaKai

No QB controversy in Chicago (Swifty)

The meatheads and weirdos need to shut up and listen.
  2. TezMaKai

Hypothetically...

Let's say the Bears get the number 1 pick via Carolina and Minnesota is sitting there at 4-7.. would it be feasible to get Minnesota's first round pick plus Justin Jefferson for pick 1?
  3. TezMaKai

Swifty All 22 breakdown

Haters gon' hate.
  4. TezMaKai

Is Caleb Williams Jameis Winston 2.0?

@Montucky was enlightening some of us with his brilliant take. He says that Caleb Williams is basically just another Jameis Winston. What say you ccs?
  5. TezMaKai

I found @Cabbage King

Makes me sick to my stomach. @Cabbage King
  6. TezMaKai

Question for @dbldrew and Biff. Why did rUnNiNg BaCk Tyson Bagent literally miss a WIDE OPEN Roschon Johnson in the flat on his touchdown run?

Not on the opposite side of the field, should have been his first read and he stares him down before taking off and scoring against Indys practice squad. Fields would be crucified by the usual suspects like @greg23 and @Montucky I thought this Bagent guy was known for getting the ball out on...
  7. TezMaKai

Dexter & Pickens

There seems to be some misconceptions around here that Big Dex can't get off the line of scrimmage or gets pushed backwards consistently. It's like these so called fans are incapable of watching the games and just parrot lazy narratives. Dexter consistently was the first Bear off the line...
  8. TezMaKai

Yannick Ngakoue comprehensive All 22 breakdown (Swifty).

The more I hear about this dude, the more hyped I get about the potential of this D line. This defense has the potential to be scary.
  9. TezMaKai

2024 mock draft

#superbowl
  10. TezMaKai

Will Anderson AND Jalen Carter mock.

Make it happen Poles!!!
  11. TezMaKai

Bears move up to pick 5

With the Bears losing and Saints winning, that should put the Bears at pick 5 in the draft. Should be good enough to trade back to a QB needy team or to draft Will Anderson Jr or Jalen Carter.
  12. TezMaKai

How would you rank the QB performances against Dallas through 8 games?

This Dallas D has certainly been impressive and is possibly the best D in the NFL even with facing some of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. How would you rank these performances? Tom Brady: 18/27 for 212 yards 1 TD 1 INT. 2 Rushes for -1 yards. 67% complete 19 Points. Joe Burrow: 24/36 for...
  13. TezMaKai

QB School. Finally, an offense built for Justin Fields

I'm just confused because @greg23 and @Black Rainbow told me that Fields CAN'T make full field reads. Who should we believe?
  14. TezMaKai

Peyton & Eli chime in on Fields.

'I see Justin competing his tail off in every game and making a lot of unbelievable plays when nothing’s there,” Eli said. “It’s supposed to be a screen to the running back; it’s covered; he runs for a first down. I see he’s learning, and that takes time.' 'I remember my rookie year just hoping...
  15. TezMaKai

More analysis from Swifty

Say it louder for the haters in the back. This team is rebuilding an entire NFL roster and went from the oldest roster in the NFL to the 8th youngest in a single offseason. The Bears are perfectly on schedule with the historical cap space that they have in 2023.
  16. TezMaKai

Knowledge > Narrative

Love him or hate him, Swifty is talking straight facts.
  17. TezMaKai

Trent Dilfer breaks down Fields' performance against Giants.

Not sure if this has been posted already. I always appreciate Dilfer's analysis. As always, he's extremely spot on with his assessment. He addresses the wide open look to Mooney in the end zone, Fields' progressions, and the o-line.
  18. TezMaKai

CCS wants vindication for Tyrell Cohen mockery

As many know, @BearsBud recently made a mockery of Tyrell Cohen after he went missing and still hasn't owned up to his fuckery since his tragic passing. Even lurkers who maybe don't bring as much traffic to CCS were coming out of nowhere and asking him to be removed. This sad, pathetic, incell...