Search results

1. Ares

Does anyone ever wonder what happened to CCSers who stopped posting?

Another CWL supporter, I see.
  2. Ares

What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Yep worth playing the main quest line, but the rest is rather lifeless. Worth it on a deal.
  3. Ares

Sounds like Greedfall. When I played that game, during the first boss fight I thought "Wow they made something cool" The remaining gameplay felt like copy/paste side quests, even the main quests were just fetch quests.
  4. Ares

Love Animals

This Koala is planning to fuck some shit up. He has the same look Sherman gets.
  5. Ares

The "200 Club"

I fully support 200 TDs per season, or week, either is fine.
  6. Ares

Love Animals

2024: There's a coyote outside, get the dog inside! 1924: There's a coyote outside, get the dog! IJS
  7. Ares

You sound like my Dad. Trading 90 seconds of busting nut for 90 hours of unpaid labor. No thanks.
  8. Ares

You allow other dude's wives to tell you what to do? Whole nother level on simping.
  9. Ares

Bears create brand new position and title to elevate loser woman who couldn’t even keep Alan Williams in line

ESG Score Money Printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Miller LIte halftime Money Printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Chicago Bears fans watching the upteenth mediocre season in a row go booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  10. Ares

***OFFICAIL*** OJ Simpson skypoint thread[Finally]

Gloves didn't fit, why people still mad?
  11. Ares

"Was about to but the nurse was a chain-wallet Lesbian, so I decided to live on to spite her."
  12. Ares

The Dominos Wedge comes for all. Can confirm I loaded one with covid and ended @The Hawk.
  13. Ares

I always loved Road Rash and any similar game where you could race and have limited combat. There was one on SEGA where you raced on roller skates holding on to the back of cars in traffic lol. We need modern versions of many of these great game ideas that feel like they were abandoned when...
  14. Ares

I wonder if we could ever reach a point where Microsoft and PlayStation and Nintento (and anyone else) would be okay with a deal on retro gaming machines. Like say I could build something that reasonably emulated all legacy game systems up to PS3 and Xbox 360. It can allow you plugins and some...
  15. Ares

When I played it, I remember it being really fun. I think it was kinda like Bully, but obviously built to tell the movie story while Bully was more open-world-ish. Tempted to replay Warriors and try Bully, it supposedly holds up.
  16. Ares

I dropped in on a level 6 (Extreme) Bot fight with 3 other dudes. All 3 of those fuckers bailed. And it was one of those, hold position, kill X number of enemies, missions. I found a rock and held out on it until I'd killed enough bots, then extracted alone. Let me tell you, so much...
  17. Ares

I am having drunk nostalgia memories of playing The Warriors (2005) A Rockstar game based on the movie I've never watched. Anyone else play that one?
  18. Ares

Official "420" thread [No Political Talk]

I agree. Here would be my offering if I was writing the laws here. You look at the existing State tax laws and figure out a fair comparison of tax revenue split based on a similar commodity in alcohol. That amount of tax revenue is split out as Federal, but otherwise States remain free to...
  19. Ares

Anyone into drones?

@94SupraTT how difficult would it be to home-build combat drones using OTS components? How long until I see Skeeter shooting wild hogs with a gun mounted to a drone platform?
  20. Ares

Levon Helm

Well I thought this was clever and funny, @Ares Don't mind these humorless music dorks.