2. DaaBears

Predict Bears Record in 2024

I'm not sure.
  3. DaaBears

Da #9 or "2nd Draft Pick" CSS POLL

Deeee - fence
  4. DaaBears

What time to expect the picks?

Then next item of concern is pick #23, when somebody (hopefully me) wins an Officail Caleb Williams jersey. All this while watching my New York Knickerbockers play game 3 with the 76ers. What a week.
  5. DaaBears

What time to expect the picks?

WHEN WILL THE BEARS MAKE THEIR 2024 NFL DRAFT PICKS The first pick is easy to predict, but after that things get tough. The Bears have almost certainly made their decision for the No. 1 overall pick already. Their evaluation of Williams is done, and their decision not to bring in other...
  6. DaaBears

Is the draft tonight or tomorrow? Who do we want at #9

WHEN WILL THE BEARS MAKE THEIR 2024 NFL DRAFT PICKS The first pick is easy to predict, but after that things get tough. The Bears have almost certainly made their decision for the No. 1 overall pick already. Their evaluation of Williams is done, and their decision not to bring in other...
  7. DaaBears

OT: Zach Wilson traded to the Broncos for a 7th

Halve Via Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Broncos and Jets are splitting the money Wilson is guaranteed to make in 2024, the final year of his rookie deal. So that’s $2.75 million from the Jets and $2.75 million from the Broncos.
  8. DaaBears

For fun: Wild rumor has Minnesota trading multiple 1sts for Justin Herbert

Already got rid of receivers, maybe wants to start from scratch.
  9. DaaBears

***Caleb Williams Jersey giveaway***

Tyler Guyton 8
  10. DaaBears

For fun: Wild rumor has Minnesota trading multiple 1sts for Justin Herbert

Makes sense to me if Vikings can afford the contract.
  11. DaaBears

128 Hours til the draft. What does Poles do with pick #122?

Title needs to be changed every hour.
  12. DaaBears

How much would it take to let CW go?

The Bears are drafting CW with the 1st pick, there is no trade down or picking somebody else. The second guy picked will be a DE, probably with #9, slight chance of trade up or trade down, either way DE. Late in free agency there were 2 major needs, WR2 and a DE. The DE's were going for...
  13. DaaBears

Bears seriously interested Brock Bowers

Just sitting back hoping the Bears do the right thing. 8 more days.
  14. DaaBears

Is Brock Bowers a generational blue chipper or just a tier one blue chipper?

Bowers to me definitely looked like the real thing in college. Some continue to excel and grow in NFL and some don't. My guess is he does excel.
  15. DaaBears

Which 2021 First-Round QB Revives His Career?

The only one on that list that has not had a shot yet is Trey Lance due to injury. And even there, Shanahan picked Darnold as the backup over Lance before they traded him. Actually I don't really care about any of them. Focused on CW and Bagent.
  16. DaaBears

JJ McCarthy worthy of a top 5 pick?

When the college season ended, many and probably most people didn't see him going in the first round. Hard to figure out what exactly happened in the last few months.
  17. DaaBears

FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Gonna be nice having one on a rookie contract.
  18. DaaBears

Micah Parsons

Jerry not happy with the playoff showing. Seemed that the receivers were unhappy with Dak. We shall see. I don't think he will be on Cowboys in 2025.
  19. DaaBears

Micah Parsons

I'm pretty sure Dak will be the one out.
  20. DaaBears

2024 NFL Draft discussion

We'll keep an eye on Mooney for part of that answer.