Search results

1. Mr. Jones

So when does Poles trade the #1 pick?

Who knows what will happen. Just hope the Bears with Poles don't screw things up. Poles when he is undoubtedly asked during his presser about whether he thinks Fields has made good enough progress to not consider a QB @ 1, should remain elusive. Let the QB desperate teams think Poles may...
  2. Mr. Jones

Vendetta against the Bears

Those oops should be costing them a suspension and or 10 Grand fine. That should help cleanup the dogshit that is NFL officiating recently.
  3. Mr. Jones

What Was Your Favorite Bears Penalty

That was another BS call with Goff acting and embellishing making it look worse then what it was. The kid was trying to punch out the damn ball. I fckng hate the refs. They can call what they want right or wrong and aren't held accountable for their BS calls.
  4. Mr. Jones

Vendetta against the Bears

The officiating is the worst part of the NFL product. There is no accountability for the obvious blatant BS calls and non calls. This is 2022 and the NFL should be revamping their woeful officiating with the technology that is available and should be allowing PI calls and others to be challenged...
  5. Mr. Jones

Rate Ryan Poles Draft

Wouldn't that be something? Hope you're right.
  6. Mr. Jones

Rate Ryan Poles Draft

Considering the shitty position Pace left the team and Poles had limited options and so many needs, I would give a C. Bears are gonna be doormats for a while might as well get used to it.
  7. Mr. Jones

Doug Kramer

Some more competition for Mustardpher.
  8. Mr. Jones

Velus Jones Jr

Hopefully the 2nd coming of Devin Hester but with better WR skills.
  9. Mr. Jones

This draft proves that Poles is

Guess they're gonna be running the ball more this season. But we still have FAs and camp cuts to look forward to lol.
  10. Mr. Jones

Kevin Austin Jr Notre Dame?

They only picked 1 WR tho, he could be the next ST star! I'm curious what FA poles is going to tab.
  11. Mr. Jones

This draft proves that Poles is

He's saving his load for next year, everyone knows their gonna suck this season and Pace is who really fucked up,
  12. Mr. Jones

6'2 209 lbs runs a 4.43, they need WR bodies
  13. Mr. Jones

He's a WR and still available in 7th, what's the knock on the kid? Injury, weed suspension?
  14. Mr. Jones

Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

Coach Floose is a welcome upgrade from Nagy. and hopefully Poles can be successful in bringing in good players to develop through the draft and score some decent FA's. The new HC seems to have a good reputation as a leader and teacher and demands accountability from his players. It sounds like...
  15. Mr. Jones

None of these players fit the offense Nagy is trying to run.

Nagy does not fit in the NFL. I don't think that if he had all the best players at all the positions on his team that he could win. The man gives up or never makes adjustments during games because he says the other team is going to stop whatever the fck he plans on doing. He has zero levels of...
  16. Mr. Jones

No Surprise: Matt Nagy Announces No Changes to Playcalling for Chicago Bears

Actually, the game against the Browns is one of many that have tarnished his reputation. He is toast as a playcaller and QB development dept. in the NFL.
  17. Mr. Jones

No Surprise: Matt Nagy Announces No Changes to Playcalling for Chicago Bears

They will have a hard time the rest of the way. I think they may go 5-12 with Nagy leadership. I wish things were different and we had reasons to be optimistic but Nagy and Pace have gone backward not forward and show any progress. Personally I can at least watch my 2 other local teams the...
  18. Mr. Jones

Nagy fired if Bears lose at home to Lions?

I think that in order for the Bears to truly progress is by removing their accountant from his current team president position and hire a true, real NFL football person to handle ALL football on the field matters, They have consistently made bad hiring decisions and everything they do seems to...
  19. Mr. Jones

Matt Nagy can't learn, says he didn't roll Fields out more because that's what the Browns were expecting

Might as well not bother to play because the other team is always going to counter what you're going to do smh. This guy is such a piece of stupid shit, it is amazing.
  20. Mr. Jones

Nagy Presser - Monday, Sept. 27th

He basically said the false starts did the team in lol..I stopped listening after that.