Search results

1. Mr. Jones

Kevin Austin Jr Notre Dame?

He's a WR and still available in 7th, what's the knock on the kid? Injury, weed suspension?
  2. Mr. Jones

Sox trade for Cub players

They didn't fully decontaminate Tepera before inserting him in the game tonight against the "Guardians". Gives up the tying HR in his first appearance. I hope Kimbrel doesn't repeat his atrocious debut with the Sox that he did with the Cubs. They need to perform a sage ceremony to get the...
  3. Mr. Jones

Inconsistent officiating

This 2020 Covid shit and its shortened season has still produced some high quality baseball, except the calls behind the plate..Did they go out and recruit some fckng moron 2nd rate umpires? It sure looks like it smh.. Fckng robots would do better then the plate instead of the blind...
  4. Mr. Jones

Other options besides Nylander?

I can see why his former team tired of him..wasted pick by them and Bowman got the shit end of the stick in the trade..If they are sellers instead of renters, I expect they include him in some kind of a trade..
  5. Mr. Jones

Wins a plenty in 2020?

I have not been this excited for the Sox season to start in years. Hahn has filled the holes and fixed deficiencies from last year and just looking at this projected lineup it looks like they could be the return of the Southside Hitmen again..If the young pitchers can take steps forward and the...
  6. Mr. Jones

Coaches fired surprised RB coach London kept?

I knew that Nagy would scapegoat some asst coaches and figured he would let Harry Hiestand and Mark Helfrich go, but I also thought Charles London RB coach would have been included. It's a little surprising Nagy kept him on given the run game was subpar..I guess he blamed Hiestand and...
  7. Mr. Jones

Championship Caliber starts at the top

Another pathetic performance by the Pace constructed and supposed offensive "Genious" mind of Matt Nagy. So many decisions made by this franchise that have been exposed as incompetent to stupid, starting with having to out sourcing and paying for the search for a new GM that resulted in the...
  8. Mr. Jones

Is there room for a FA like Nick Castellanos on the team?

He will be a FA and I don't think the Cubs can afford him. He's still fairly young at 27 and really impressed hitting lots of doubles and has some power..Don't know if he would be a fit with our current outfield situation...
  9. Mr. Jones

Pace, please do the right thing and cut him.

Parkey has proven he is a terrible place kicker and can not be depended on by his teammates as it is, now imagine trotting him out onto the field and him having to hear the boos and jeers everytime? For the good of the team and for his own well being, the right thing thing to do is release him...
  10. Mr. Jones

3-1 hole to much for Hawks?

This post season Blackhawks team has not had the sense of urgency and mental toughness compared to last years and recent ones before that. The 5 on 5 scoring has been the worst out of all the recent Hawks teams. If not for the successful PP run, 12 game winning streak a great season by Pannarin...
  11. Mr. Jones

Silver lining? Thank you! Robbie Gould helps teams draft position?

This team isn't ready for the playoffs and has a long way to go to be a legitimate contender anyfucking ways.. He may have helped change the Bears draft position next year and the future of the organization by his sudden unreliability. Tthe rest of the players should follow his lead and continue...
  12. Mr. Jones

Where to get Blackhawks gear?

Just wondering where you rabid fks get your gear..Currently looking for the Wesrern Conf. champs hat, and T-shirt..don't want to go to pricey as the Stanley Cup Champ stuff would be next?? Mail order to Mizzou..any advice? Thanks in advance..-JC
  13. Mr. Jones

Who gets the start Friday?

It was a blast watching the hometown kid Darling blank the Preds last night, but the look on Crawfords face as he took a seat said he was pissed and I expect him to be more focused, and determined. It is telling that Darling saw very few shots when he first took over as the defense finally woke...
  14. Mr. Jones

THANK YOU GINNY AND GEORGE

Well as a long time fan, that lived through Michael McCaskey's reign and his man love for Wannstead, I am surprised and happy as fuck! George is not like his wimpy ass brother, and is now steering the team in the right direction and will hopefully emulate what the Blackhawks have done when they...
  15. Mr. Jones

The Rochester Jeffersons

Thought I'd look them up since the Bears matched their futility.... The team was caught in the middle: it had recruited players that had made it too good to play in the sandlot circuit, but not good enough to compete with NFL teams. After an unsuccessful last-ditch effort to lure Red Grange to...
  16. Mr. Jones

This weeks Turd Award goes to...

Split between Tucker and his "let em run loose" defense and Cutlers "give the game away" predictable meltdown...
  17. Mr. Jones

Tucker team stats- why is he coaching the Bears?

I had insomnia last night so I thought I'd look up Tuckers team stats and draft picks..not impressed..wtf does Emery and Trestman see in this guy? I wouldn't trust him to coach the Bears defense or ask his opinion on drafting players assuming he had any input..1 good year...
  18. Mr. Jones

So.. rebuilding the offense has cost us D and ST's

After this last preseason game, the only phase I'm pumped about is gonna be the offense..the D and ST's will have a tough time of it this season..much bitching about Tucker, and DeCamillis..Not the same team, a 3/4 flip from recent years, when you were pretty sure the D and St's would be enough...
  19. Mr. Jones

2 sons, 2 ex girlfriends dead in 2 months..WTF..

So on Dec 4th 2013 we got word from family that one of our sons ex girlfriends/baby's mother was beaten and shot in the head with a shotgun, by her abusive current live in boyfriend, In Kenosha Wisc. Neighbors stated that they would see her jump out of the window and run down the street trying...
  20. Mr. Jones

Singletary Available For LB coach.

Sentimentality aside, do you guys think he would be a good fit to coach up our young LB corp.? I think he's a great motivator, knows the positions, and would expect him to help greatly. He wants to make his way back up to DC, and possibly HC someday. I wouldn't mind if he came back to bide his...