Search results

1. TheeUndyingFan

Quick Poll - Thanks in Advance for your Thoughts

What do we think?
  2. TheeUndyingFan

Fields Is Good or Bad?..

I think you can see what he is. He’s a talented dude that needs half fields reads to make it work. He’s been bashed to shit and it shows. He made a lot of good, and some great throws today. Eventually the Chicago Bears brain worms got to him and he lost a game they put him in a place to...
  3. TheeUndyingFan

Barnwell: DJ Moore acquisition means Mooney or Claypool on the way out

You really want to be ignored by everyone so you can scream into the nether don’t you?
  4. TheeUndyingFan

Barnwell: DJ Moore acquisition means Mooney or Claypool on the way out

Isn’t that what he should be doing this year?
  5. TheeUndyingFan

Maybe The Best Part About This

I’ll happily take Claypool in a contract year. He’s making 3 mil next year. I’m more than okay with Chase as WR3 in an audition year. They’ll fill out depth but we’re good at WR. Agree on RB. Drunk edit: not worried about Mooney, sorry for mentioning Claypool.
  6. TheeUndyingFan

Maybe The Best Part About This

No more threads about the landfill of garbage WR free agent options soaking up that precious CCS bandwidth. No future threads about Lazard, Meyers, Chark, Juju, etc. No more nonsense about guys that wouldn’t have mattered then and certainly don’t matter now. This has been year in and year...
  7. TheeUndyingFan

Bears ready to move on from fields?

I keep watching these Bears games in hopes that Fields will grow the super hero like ability to freeze the action in front of him. This will allow us to really grade Fields ability in a pocket of his own creation, you absolute idiot.
  8. TheeUndyingFan

Poles Teardown Okay, Buildup not so sure

Forgot to apply green font I suppose.
  9. TheeUndyingFan

Poles Teardown Okay, Buildup not so sure

Sane people would argue the “build up” hasn’t begun yet but with those five, high money earning studs you’ve listed above you may be right.
  10. TheeUndyingFan

What could be...

I hope next year is the prototype year, think 05 Bears when they lost to Carolina in the playoffs. There’s a lot more good going on out there right now than bad, we’re ahead of schedule. If you’re a fan coming out of this game discouraged then you’re doing it wrong.
  11. TheeUndyingFan

Guys Fields is going to figure this out!

What on earth makes you think the Bears can do this?
  12. TheeUndyingFan

Same Afraid Bullshit

Number One takeaway from this game is they don’t trust their QB. 7 completions today 8 last week. No mad weather today and less pass completions. That very well may be rightfully so. Maybe he does suck. I like Fields. I’ve seen threads about letting the Youngbloods getting snaps over vets...
  13. TheeUndyingFan

Cut Jackson

I’ll delete account
  14. TheeUndyingFan

Cut Jackson

Took another play off while I typed thos
  15. TheeUndyingFan

Cut Jackson

He’s not playing football. Discuss.
  16. TheeUndyingFan

Fields QB23 per Chris Simms For What It's Worth

Nobody should care about this. 23 is high considering Simms doesn’t like Fields.
  17. TheeUndyingFan

RIP John Clayton

John Clayton was so good at his job you just happened to zone into what he was saying at all times.
  18. TheeUndyingFan

Odds on Nagy and Pace

Shows how traumatic being a Bears fan is that not every single one of you think Nagy is gone. He’s done for sure. 50/50 for Pace I guess but it should be 100% same as Nagy. Can’t blame shitty ingredients and excuse the chef.
  19. TheeUndyingFan

Wasn’t last nights game a best case scenario?

Still a very likely chance we’re stuck with Nagy next year also.
  20. TheeUndyingFan

Nagy learning stuff about Fields now that he is getting 1 reps

For someone who is so concerned with “the whys” you’d think he’d consider why the fuck he’s about to say something. Guess not.