Search results

1. Unannounced Fart

Is Anyone Else Tired of RG3?

Kyle Long just made a Caleb Williams hype vid and he tagged RG3 in it. But it's the wrong RG3 lol https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4tVNJfJVlV/
  2. Unannounced Fart

CHGO: The market was wrong. NFL coaches just aren’t good enough to use Fields’ brilliant skills

I only listened for about a minute, but that Carm guy was so cringe.
  3. Unannounced Fart

OT: RIP SI

When I was a kid, I had a SI subscription and always got so excited when the new issue was due to hit the mailbox... especially the swimsuit edition.
  4. Unannounced Fart

If the Bears pulled a Texans in the 2024 NFL Draft

Is DJ Moore not a top notch receiver? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get MHJ and he's my top pick, but the chatter that Fields will flourish if the Bears draft a #1 WR seems a bit off since they already have one and he still isn't consistently good (Fields, that is, not DJ who has been great).
  5. Unannounced Fart

Rumor on tik tok(Rico) he hits usually

Yea, this is one of the more ridiculous rumors I've heard lol
  6. Unannounced Fart

Big Contract for Sweat

The only explanation on how they signed him:
  7. Unannounced Fart

When Was the Last Time ...

I can't confirm, but if there was one, I'd bet it was during the Trestman/Tucker tenure.
  8. Unannounced Fart

Article on Ben Johnson

Didn't Harbaugh butt heads with the GM and ownership at SF, which led to his departure there? I bet he'll want roster control. Anyway, I'd take Ben Johnson (or Harbaugh) in a heartbeat.
  9. Unannounced Fart

Broncos vs Bears

The Bears are 3.5 point underdogs, at home, to a team that just lost by 50 points.
  10. Unannounced Fart

CCS Yahoo Pick’em?

haha, I literally came here now to check too.
  11. Unannounced Fart

How good were you?

I could've been all-league MVP with multiple D-1 offers from all the elite programs, but coach fucked me and didn't let me play.