Search results

1. oober

Louis Riddick on Bears QB situation

You forgot, Russel Wilson, Tom Brady, Jeff Hostetler, Johnny Unitas.
  2. oober

Jimmy Mac: QB's go to die in Chicago

Unfortunately most Bears fans will still worship him at appearances, fan conventions, etc. I understand him playing on different teams to make a living, as all of us would, but why in the hell would you blow up guaranteed money every yr. He's either not making any money off of a SB that happened...
  3. oober

Nagy to call plays

This news makes it even easier to cancel the cable... Thanks Nagy, you just saved me $100 a month..
  4. oober

When is the draft?

It's gonna take 4 hrs to get to the 20th pick?
  5. oober

Bears owners deserve some credit for being the sole team voting against the 17 game season

The gambling lobby loves this, another game that actually means something and gets real action. I am sure the NFL gets a piece. At least there's a better chance of getting in with a 9-8 or 8-9 record. The dominant teams will still rack up the wins and leave more room for middle of the pack...
  6. oober

Watson Lawsuit

Really?
  7. oober

The way too early season predictions thread

The Bears are the best a neither being good or bad... Once again they will eek out a record of 7-10 to 10-7, losing in the 1st round of the playoffs if its the latter for middle of the pack hell once again.
  8. oober

Something happened...BULLS ACQUIRE VUCEVIC

In the near future, what does this kind of aggressiveness show to potential free agents? Does it show, the old stale Bulls are willing to do whatever it takes to win? Will this new regime have a better chance of signing a top FA in the near future? A top market world wide, a top FA may have an...
  9. oober

Watson Lawsuit

Ya I know... I cannot grasp the intent here. The whole thing just makes no sense, but the Texans did trade away the best receiver in the league at a time that made no sense either. This whole thing is just fucked up, I smell mini series in the future... Anyone talk to Mr. White?
  10. oober

Watson Lawsuit

Not saying Watson is guilty or not, this should play out. But damn, the timing is so odd, it's crazy. Gut check is some how the ownership of the Texans is involved. If Watson did do this he should be chemically castrated, but the timing..... just Wow.
  11. oober

If you were the GM. What would you offer for D Watson?

2 1st's and 2 conditional 2nds(4yrs consecutive) or 1st and 2nd in 2 consecutive yrs, Smith or Johnson, and the Texans take Mack's, Fuller's, or Jackson's bloated contracts. Bears get a 3rd and a 4th in return in yr 1 and 4th and 5th in yr 2... Texans get better fast and Bears get cap...
  12. oober

Why the hell are you a bears fan?

Obviously, Vince Evans... Excerpt from his Wiki page. Evans is the only player of the Bears to score a perfect quarterback rating in a game, doing so against the Green Bay Packers in 1980, completing 18 of 22 passes for 316 yards and three touchdowns. The game marked the first time since 1970...
  13. oober

Pace & Nagy scheduled to talk to the media on Tuesday.

They both got 5 yr extensions and was told to tear it down, get whatever they can for assets. Signed Josh McCown to be the 2021 Bears QB. He will move to Offensive audit consultant after his 3 yr 30mil contract is up.
  14. oober

Watson or Wilson

Say you go for neither, Bring in Fitzpatrick have some fun with it. Fire Pace and Nagy. Hire Epstein and have Renteria coach for a minute to guarantee top draft picks then pick up Brady as head coach right after he retires. Winner winner chicken dinner.
  15. oober

We need seven more Wilson threads!!!!!!

Drunk bot, says more threads. :)
  16. oober

'Speedy' DMooney vs 'Turbo' TGabriel

And to think this was a yr without OTA's, preseason, etc... If Mooney puts another 5 -10 lbs of muscle and we have a QB that can get him the ball, I say the comp would be Steve Smith..
  17. oober

Will the real slim shady please stand up

Do we need an official World against the Mob post?
  18. oober

*** Official Peeps sick of the Mob Discussion***

Lets see where this goes... Complaints starting to grow with the take over of Zombie/Wentz threads. I say you all need to work it out, it's getting out of hand... Really don't want to bring out other tools at my discretion... I really have no problem with locking threads and giving time outs.