1. MakeMyDay

Mooney Gone

2. MakeMyDay

3 Bears Make HOF

3. MakeMyDay

Cliff Stein out

4. MakeMyDay

Not a single pass attempt in the 3rd QTR

There were pass plays called - Fields just hung onto the ball on those plays - Ran/Sacked/ or whatever Romo said it at the end of the third - Sounded in shock To me it is hard to believe that not 1 person was open and don't believe GB defense was that smothering, above average - but not...
  5. MakeMyDay

Eberflus Mic'd up for the Cardinals game

But supposedly going to be fired on black Monday in 2 weeks? Sorry folks no way ; Players like this guy and still has good vibes in the locker room
  6. MakeMyDay

Poles plays Carolina like a fiddle

Nice to be on the good side of a trading for a change - Pace was horrible at the draft. Read the comments - Rumors are that Houston wanted Young and chickened out-
  7. MakeMyDay

Fumble 6 and a Pick to finish the suck

Before you get started - We had the lead when the offense went on the field - And JF fumbled the ball for a scoop and score - Yea maybe bad play call but no QB is coached to toss the ball up in the air like that for an easy scoop and score I can't blame the coaches for taking the ball out of...
  8. MakeMyDay

Fields every Dropback 3rd Game

9. MakeMyDay

Martz says bench him

“This whole situation with him demoralized his team. If they don’t make a change, I think it’s just going to get worse – if that’s possible for this to get worse,” Martz said in an interview with The 33rd Team. “It’s a demoralized football team that’s heading down.”
  10. MakeMyDay

Time of Possession lopsided

Bucs 35:56 Bears 24:04 Cant win if the Defense is on the field most of the time - Although not pretty - The Defense kept us in the game and they can't defend a pick 6 First half offense 6 play TD 3 and Out Punt 3 and Out Punt 10 plays n Out Punt Second Half 6 and Out Punt 9 and Out Punt 3...
  11. MakeMyDay

Every Fields Dropback

Every Fields Drop Back
  12. MakeMyDay

Like it or not Poles had a point not taking Carter

To much risk to the locker room. I agree https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/05/10/jalen-carter-faces-lawsuit-in-death-of-former-teammate-devin-willock/
  13. MakeMyDay

Fields > "I'm an NFL QB I have to hit that"

Dude was wide open Naked in the end zone - And he looked plenty quick to me after he sold that he was blocking his man at the LOS... Great play design https://www.audacy.com/670thescore/sports/chicago-bears/bears-justin-fields-takes-blame-missing-ryan-griffin-on-would-be-touchdown The play
  14. MakeMyDay

Consensus draft grade

Thought this would be pretty accurate - I thought Poles did pretty good with what he had to work with. The harsh critics gave the Bears average grades.
  15. MakeMyDay

Jim McMahon drop kicks the Pack

Jim has always been a character, but I had no idea this happened. What a great kick in the nuts to the Packers. He owed them some payback for his shoulder injury though.
  16. MakeMyDay

2021 Playing time - fishbain

17. MakeMyDay

Hoge -Sources: Colts’ Morocco Brown a candidate for Bears’ GM job

No clue who he is https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/bears-gm-candidates-colts-morocco-brown-expected-interview