Search results

1. Bear Pride

Does it even matter if Velus Jones Jr. is gay? {FTO ALLOWED]

Hey Man, how are you tonight. I'd like to tell you the 80's, but then I'd be running the World right now. Yeah, it was mid 90's really for the mainstream internet, but my buddy had it pretty early. He worked for a Co called Web Promote. Oh yeah, and remember still buying magazines back then and...
  2. Bear Pride

Again Vick, do what you want to do, just keep it to yourself. It really isn't a hard concept. It doesn't matter if you are gay or straight, just stop telling me about your fantasies about throwing your junk in another Man's face. Your post is really a good case in point. But hey Pal, you have a...
  3. Bear Pride

I will respond to this as you at least debate maturely .... I had the screen name Bear Pride back in the beginning of the internet. My buddy was the 1st person to get internet in Lake county IL. We had a forum back then. Then the gay community took over my screen name for their not so private...
  4. Bear Pride

Roquan taken off the PUP list

Or............. It blows up in Smith's face. 'Upcoming FA players' might learn that if you show unprofessionally, and try to represent yourself, and get but hurt about contractual stuff, you might find yourself not getting paid, maybe holding out the entire year only to have the Bears holding...
  5. Bear Pride

DK Metcalf Trade Options

Everything about this post makes me wish your father pulled out!
  6. Bear Pride

Khari Blasingame

You RULE the internet dude. Sick!
  7. Bear Pride

Losers and DBags

Oh look ... how cute ... all the same Losers and DBags are still here being, well, Losers and DBags. Go Figure.
  8. Bear Pride

Happy #InternationalLesbianDay everyone!

These two posts explain alot to me after much CCS trolling ... sounds like I was never the person bringing up the in-ur-endo's ...
  9. Bear Pride

Holy SH!T the Mitch hate is out of control

Meanwhile, Mitch is 19-12 in his young 3 year career, with 8 of those losses his rookie year under Fox's high school offense. To put that in perspective .... Ryan leaf was 4-17. Go figure ..... morons!
  10. Bear Pride

LOL Sports Illustrated

You seem like a NSFW subreddit kind of person.
  11. Bear Pride

The 4th Running Back

I'll tell you what ... I remember laughter every time I read one of your posts.
  12. Bear Pride

The 4th Running Back

Funny, I'm not sure that you have understood what you have seen. However, you just might be another CCS Moron. I look forward to monitoring that moving forward. :popcorn2:
  13. Bear Pride

Isiah Irving reminds me of Von Miller

Quality Thread!
  14. Bear Pride

Practice - 8/14

Alright, I wasn't there but I'll take a shot ... My guess is some rook took a little bit of a cheapshot, and Kyle, after a few years of injuries, and giving up some $, he was ready to slap some experience into him.
  15. Bear Pride

Khalil Mack 2020 2nd round pick tracking/watch thread.

I don't know the conditions other then it is a conditional 5th rounder. That tells me that if the Bears get a high 2nd from them, they likely will not get the 5th. If the Bears get a lower 2nd, then they might get both the 2nd and 5th. Also, let's remember that the Bears might actually get...
  16. Bear Pride

Training Camp - 8/5

I didn't invent the concept, I merely acknowledged the concept for someone that hadn't considered the concept. ✌
  17. Bear Pride

New Bears mod

Send him home then. :D