Search results

1. Bear Pride

Losers and DBags

Oh look ... how cute ... all the same Losers and DBags are still here being, well, Losers and DBags. Go Figure.
  2. Bear Pride

FaceApp

As much as I cringe seeing a Russian made app practically barcode people's faces, these are actually pretty funny ... Old Bears
  3. Bear Pride

Khalil Mack contract details:

Pretty low cap hit this year and pretty consistent hit there on of $23 M +/-. The Bears could potentially get out after 3rd year, but much easier after the 4th year: Bonus Breakdown Cap Details Cash Details Year Age Base Salary Signing Roster Cap Hit Dead Cap Yearly Cash 2018 27...
  4. Bear Pride

Daniel Murphy to the Cubs

Hitting 340 since All Star break. Instant offense for the Cubs. Much needed. http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24437992/washington-nationals-trade-daniel-murphy-chicago-cubs-matt-adams-st-louis-cardinals
  5. Bear Pride

Kawhi Leonard trade and speculation thread (traded to Raptors for DeRozan)

..... the Spurs door! I would be "all in" on trying to lure Leonard to Chicago. After seeing Carter play a couple of summer league games, him, Laurie, and Leonard would make a formidable front line that could compete. I would put together whatever it takes to make it happen. I made this trade...
  6. Bear Pride

Glennon & Trubisky - Salary Cap Stuff

There has been a lot made of what we're paying Glennon, especially with the addition of Trubisky, so I'd like to clear up some things up in order to hopefully squash the money arguments being made. Keep in mind, the Bears are still in good cap position, and likely will clear up another $15 mil +...
  7. Bear Pride

Ender Inciarte

What's up with these rumors for him being traded to the Cubs? I haven't heard too much, but wouldn't this be a freakin major move by the Cubs? This guy would give us two of the best defensive OF's in the game. He's young, steals bases, hits for average, and is another good OBP guy. The best...
  8. Bear Pride

Most wins in a MLB season?

Just some fun facts to show just how good the NLC division is ........ If the Cubs play 500 ball from here out they are on pace for 100 wins. The Bucs are still 4 games ahead of us. But the Cards are on a blazing pace to win 110 games if they play 500 ball from here out! Chances are the Cards...
  9. Bear Pride

The Cubs are gonna shock the World!

..... You guys remember I said that!
  10. Bear Pride

RIP Noely - Thoughts and prayers to Javier Baez and his family!

Some things should definitely have their own thread. Javier Baez's sister, Noely, passed away Wednesday. She was a beautiful Woman that was challenged by spina bifida. Unfortunately, it took her life. My only message with this thread is to show support for our MLB family, the Cubs family...
  11. Bear Pride

IGT: Cavs vs Bulls - Sunday 2:30pm - ABC

No game thread for the Cavs? :dunno: Oh, and thanks ABC for making me miss the bulk of the 1st quarter.
  12. Bear Pride

IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons - Sat 6:30 pm - WGN

Sat, Mar 21 - The Palace of Auburn Hills TIP OFF - 7:30 PM ET W/L ATS Home Away O/U Chicago 42-28 32-38-0 22-14 20-14 35-34-1 Detroit 24-44 32-36-0 13-21 11-23 28-38-2 Projected Starting Lineups Chicago Bulls (42-28) G Aaron Brooks – 11.4 ppg, 3.0 apg G Tony Snell –...
  13. Bear Pride

IGT: Indians Pacers vs Chicago Bulls - 6:00 pm - CSNC, FSIN

Chicago (1st - Central) at Indiana (4th - Central) Matchup Details Fri, Mar 6 - Bankers Life Fieldhouse TIP OFF - 7:00 PM ET W/L ATS Home Away O/U Chicago 39-23 29-33-0 20-13 19-10 29-32-1...
  14. Bear Pride

IGT: Clippers vs Bulls - Sunday March 1st - WLS 7

L.A. Clippers (2nd - Pacific) at Chicago (1st - Central) Matchup Details Sun, Mar 1 - United Center TIP OFF - 1:00 PM ET W/L ATS Home Away O/U L.A. Clippers 38-21 25-34-0 23-8 15-13...
  15. Bear Pride

Shark's take on Sabermetrics........

Interesting take on Sabermetrics from one player .......... Sabermetrics not Samardzija's cup of tea Sabermetrics not Samardzija's cup of tea[/B][/U][/URL][/SIZE] By Doug Padilla ESPNChicago.com AP Photo/John LocherJeff Samardzija is experiencing his first White Sox training camp...
  16. Bear Pride

Cubs Announce 2015 Regular-Season TV Schedule

Cubs Announce 2015 Regular-Season TV Schedule The Cubs are going to be on four different local channels in 2015 -- CSN Chicago, WGN-Ch. 9, WLS-Ch. 7 and WPWR-Ch. 50 -- as well as occasionally on Fox-TV and ESPN on regional or national broadcasts. So this schedule will likely come in handy...
  17. Bear Pride

IGT:Bulls vs Pheonix Suns - Sat. Feb. 21 - 7:00 pm WGN

Didn't see a game thread so I made one ............ Hope to see better play tonight against the Suns! :smh: Chicago Bulls Probable Starters F Mike Dunleavy 6-9 | 230 lbs 9.1 PPG 3.6 RPG 1.7 APG F Pau Gasol 7-0 | 255 lbs 18.3 PPG 12.1 RPG 2.9 APG C Joakim Noah 6-11 |...
  18. Bear Pride

Cubs pitcher to hit 8th in the order this year .......

Cubs notes: Some pitchers will bat eighth By Jesse Rogers ESPNChicago.com MESA, Ari. -- Expect some pitchers to bat eighth instead of ninth for the Chicago Cubs this season, but the determining factor isn’t how that pitcher fares in the batter’s box, according to manager Joe Maddon. “If...
  19. Bear Pride

Spring training invitations:

Spring training invitations: The Cubs announced Friday that they have invited 19 non-roster players to spring training, which begins in Mesa, Ariz., on Feb. 19. Pitchers and catchers will have their first workout on Feb. 20. Position players report Feb. 24, with the first full-squad...
  20. Bear Pride

The Maddon effect: Eat your Heart out Sox fans!

Troll how you want Sox fans, but times are changin. And I, for one, am so looking forward to Sox fans weak attempts to keep trolling the Cubs in the near future! The last 3 years of trolling are going to make the future of the Cubs for me oh so sweet! Oh, and I'm just the kind of ass that will...