Search results

1. broughtupbears

Mitch going deep

Whats the issue here? Arm strength? Experience? Both? Thoughts? https://youtu.be/vzhqjnzCW-Q
  2. broughtupbears

Kyle Long

Kyle Long is going to be a monster this year. Dude broke every bone in his body and kept playing, for the team. As a bears fan, im rooting for this dude!
  3. broughtupbears

Most injuries by NFL stadium

I saw a study looking at injuries by type of field , but im wondering if there is anything that looks at just straight up by the stadium that has the most in game injuries.
  4. broughtupbears

Would Kaepernick help the bears

Image, embracing the leader of a HUGE movement? Recruiting FAs? Similar Offensive Scheme as one likely to be run by Trubiski. Got to think he would be a solid back up? Would it help with acquisition of harbaugh? Maybe a Pipe Dream, but still.
  5. broughtupbears

110 of 111 players found to have CTE

Dr. Ann McKee, a neuropathologist, has examined the brains of 202 deceased football players. A broad survey of her findings was published on Tuesday in The Journal of the American Medical Association. Of the 202 players, 111 of them played in the N.F.L. — and 110 of those were found to have...
  6. broughtupbears

Crappy projected 53

Quarterback: 3 Mike Glennon solid but how solid. Mitch Trubisky da future but how soon and how good? Mark Sanchez - I'm over it. I actually hope they only keep 2... Running back: 5 Jordan Howard Tarik Cohen Benny Cunningham Jeremy Langford Michael Burton I like cunningham and...
  7. broughtupbears

this nonsense comparing Mitch trubisky to Aaron Rodgers has to stop

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/mitchell-trubisky-aaron-rodgers-comparison-nfl-draft-2017-jets-texans/r9cguag8p2uk18g30ylmh955d While some good points are made.... this has to stop! He may have the talent but he is nothing like the ineffable Aaron Rogers...
  8. broughtupbears

How good does Trubisky have to be?

1. For Bears to win? 2. For you to be happy with the trade? 3. For (fill in some interesting thought).
  9. broughtupbears

mistake letting Cornelius Washington leave?

http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/17/did-the-bears-make-a-mistake-letting-cornelius-washington-leave/ On a per-snap basis, Washington was a more productive and consistent pass-rusher statistically than household names at his position like Calais Campbell, Jurrell Casey, Mike Daniels and...
  10. broughtupbears

Kyle Long contract extension

I haven't really seen this discussed and was wondering what the boards thoughts were on the issue of extending kyle longs contract. It would seem like a no-brainer to me from the Bears perspective. He had a down year, albeit not because of his skill set or talents, but instead because he was...
  11. broughtupbears

To enjoy the chicago bears offense... 5 steps

1. Watch Bennett. This kid is without question the most talented player on this offense. 2. Admire "the" Kyle long compete at an elite level with one hand... Thats a test of skill and will if there ever was one. He is a RT being exposed by his outside hand, (outside speed rushers) to a...
  12. broughtupbears

I didnt doubt Clutchler aka captain 4th quarter

I don't know about you, but at the end of the game I was rather confident that Cutler would come through. All that has been said about Cutler being clutch seemed to help me just enjoy the show. Anyone else have that feeling at the end of the game?
  13. broughtupbears

Bush taking one for the team playing through the pain

Anyone have access to this article? http://my.chicagotribune.com/#story/ct-spt-0705-bears-chicago-20130705/
  14. broughtupbears

Dbears54 and the cap numbers?

Does anyone know where Dbears54 is? He was always right on with the cap numbers and I am sure we are getting crap numbers from the media per the usual. I would like to get an accurate cap so we know where we are. If this is inappropriate use of a thread... :parrot:
  15. broughtupbears

Shea Mc

Has anyone noticed shea dropping from the DE position into coverage. It seems that are having him drop into coverage and often cover the RB removing the dump off. I have not noticed this having a great impact, but I did think it may be of interest to the move shea to LB club. Its most...