Search results

1. Something To Ponder

Jordan Love is on a one year contract with GB, I’m not so sure GB is sold on him, even if they somehow manage to squeak into the playoffs. As of today, who is the better QB, Love or Fields? You would have to use stats to make the determination since eye test only works for whatever side of...
  2. This Is All On The Owners

They are the ones entirely responsible for this mess, especially the one who INHERITED this franchise. They are TOTALLY responsible for what has gone on for the last 4 decades of whatever it is they believe football is supposed to look like. I don't know if the Bears were ever really a so...
  3. Damage Control 330 PM WSCR

George Talking
  4. Nagy Defers

Not sure if this has been discussed in other threads, if so my bad as I have not seen it. Listening to Laurence Holmes today he brought up a great point about the idea of deferring the opening KO, which basically is supposed to give you a possible opportunity towards the end of the half to...
  5. Are you starting to understand why the national media

Can piss all over this team forever. It’s because this organization can never prove them wrong.
  6. The 85 Bears

Will live forever in Chicago. This franchise is what it has been since that SB, and today proved it. Have a good rest of the year, at least today took the pressure off everyone that was hoping this team would make the playoffs. Especially the ones thinking this team could contend for a first...
  7. Culture Change Is Needed

If this game does not signal the end of the John Fox era, then nothing will. Winnable game, players have no clue how to win. Points to the entire coaching staff.
  8. Wasn't This Nice To See

After Jeffery catches the TD, he runs up to the fans and hands the ball to a kid.......really nice to see that type of class act instead of some dope jumping up into the fans so that all the home town boys can have a grab at his junk.
  9. Two things from today

After watching this hapless excuse of a football franchise operate today I have concluded these two things. 1. This team has no foundation to build on going forward, it has no talent any where on the filed. You can throw what ever name you want at me, they are guys who would not start on 90% of...
  10. Are the people that write for yahoo this much of a joke???

The Saints and Lions fan bases are more passionate about their teams than Chicago fans. http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/the-nfls-7-most-passionate-fan-bases.html/?a=viewall hope the link works....if not copy and paste, or maybe some member of an un-passionate fan base would be kind enough to...
  11. Robbie Gould on the SCORE

Just threw Trestman under the bus Said all the crap that has been going on with players and coaches talking out side the locker room is not the Bears way, would not happen under Lovie. The shit is going to come out after next Sundays game.
  12. For the people that have backed this team

And especially the ones who have attacked other posters who call out this shit team on a regular basis, even when they beat a team that drops 8 passes in order for them to win......you're all getting exactly what you deserve today, and what you will get the rest of the year for backing this...
  13. When Will The Bears Build A Stadium

So that the fans can make noise and not let the other teams offense think straight....will it ever happen
  14. linebackers

is there one on this roster?
  15. Special Teams

Tonight all the focus and talk has been on the defense, and rightfully so, but make no mistake about it, the special teams is horrible.
  16. The real issue with the Chicago Bears.....long read.

We can sit here and blame players, coaches, GM's owners, but the bottom line is, in 1986 the Bears started making moves, like allowing Michael to be the GM, letting guys like Marshall walk, making an announcement of a new HC (McGinnis) and he turns around the next day and never takes the job...
  17. With ALL the CRAP

I have dished out to certain players, a few coaches, and some of the posters on here, today that all goes to the back seat GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Green and Bostic

They are killing this defense. They are the main reason the defense is struggling, when a d-line man is making the tackels on running plays 5 yrs past the LOS and the LB is no where to be found, it is a BIG problem.
  19. will singletary be our next d corr

just a thought now that marinelli is gone
  20. The McCaskey's are now the McCaskey's

They are no longer the McStupids, thanks to George McCaskey and what I now believe is his desire to make the Bears a real NFL team. The HC hire will be on the GM, not Teddy and his search team, thanks to George and his belief that a football guy needs to finally run this team. The new HC will...