Search results

1. 1988 Superbowl hypothetical:Bears vs Bengals

I don't think the Bears would've won that game, what's haunted the Bears and what has always haunted the Bears is the lack of QB play. It's why the Bears didn't win a lot more in the playoffs, with the 4-6 defense, in the 80's. The '86 defense was statistically better than the '85 defense but...
  2. Ryan Poles "For The Record" Registry

After seeing him pick Eferblus as HC I'm a definite no. Would've been nice to hear something about him telling George thar he's going to make his own list and do interviews outside of your picks. Poor Fields is going to go through a carousel of OC's now. If they're good they'll move in to bigger...
  3. Ryan Poles "For The Record" Registry

I'm going to wait and see who he hires as a head coach, if he picks one of these DC's off of the McCaskey/Teddy list it's going to be a no for me.
  4. 49ers vs Packers playoff sad stat

If the Bears were doing anything of relevance maybe they would be talked about more but since they're not doing anything the Packers losing in the playoffs is a hot topic.
  5. 49ers vs Packers playoff sad stat

The 49ers have beaten the Packers in the playoffs as many times as the Bears have beaten the Packers in the regular season since 2010. 4 TIMES!!
  6. Aaron Rodgers trolling GB: Drink it in

I hope he's a bronco and not a packer, when he starts playing he's going to light it up against his opponents
  7. Fields fumbled two snaps under center

I'm not worried about something that's correctable, I mean he didn't throw three picks and that would be much more worrisome imo
  8. Kyle Long

Man that sucks, dude is always getting injured. Was hoping he could have a good year for himself and put the injuries behind him.
  9. Schedule, Win/Loss Predictions and when will Fields start

Fields should be starter one day one and the Bears will be lucky if they win nine games. The schedule is brutal but they did get a good bye week.
  10. ***OFFICIAL***Justin Fields should start, bench Andy Dalton.

I'm all for Fields starting, Dalton doesn't know the system any better than Fields. This isn't a Smith/Mahommes scenario where Dalton had been here for years and has ran Nagy's system like Smith with Ried's. Fields isn't going to learn that much standing on the sidelines, he should be out there...
  11. What talking heads do you trust and distrust?

I like Brett Kollman Draft Dr Phil That's good sports The GOAT house Schlegdaddytv- waiting for him to burst a blood vessel The sports fury The Chicago Audible- they can be dry though Tom Grossi- he's a puker fan but he's funny Run Pass Opinion- not as good as Kollman but not bad Not saying I...
  12. It can be fixed james jones

He wants a more stable contract after last seasons performance. At the end of next season the Packers can do whatever with him. Adam Shefter is taking a lot of shit right now because he put a leak out that Rodgers and the Packers were at odds. They still kind of are but not as bad as the media...
  13. Bears pick up Roquan 5th year option

It's been building up since the 90's. They let Fuller go and were going to trot out Andy Dalton with a shit o-line and another possible mediocre season. I just wasn't planning on watching another shit season with nothing to look forward to. Letting Fuller go to get Dalton (and over pay) and...
  14. Bears pick up Roquan 5th year option

You should probably take a shower then ?. I ain't lying, no way I can prove it to you and I found out about Fields from a text my buddy sent. I thought he was pranking me.
  15. Bears pick up Roquan 5th year option

Fuller disagrees, still pissed off they didn't find a way to keep him. I had no intention of watching any games this season after they got Dalton and let Fuller go. Fuller situation was my breaking point with this team. Then the damn draft happened and they reeled me back in lol.
  16. A bears fan compilation video reacting to the Fields pick in real time

I think draft Dr Phil was more excited about Leno getting cut than Fields being taken at 11 lol
  17. Packers releasing Kumerow was a “death knell”

if Rodgers leaves and Love sucks this would be the best off season the Bears have had in decades, all I can say is, keep falling apart pukers
  18. Elephant in the room, Nagy

Dalton won't last the season before it gets to hot, Fields will get trotted out after 4 games because Dalton will either get hurt or will look just like old giraffe neck behind this line.
  19. Why the hell are you a bears fan?

My brother was a Bears fan and I was six and wanted to be like him. Stupid brother and he doesn't even watch nfl anymore just college. Bears fan since '86, I stuck through the 90's and figured well, to late to change now.