Search results

1. Chris Simms is VERY high on Williams

If Williams is even close to as good as Simms evaluation hypes him up to be it will be a very bright day in Chicago . I know people have mixed feelings on Chris Simms but he seems to have pretty great track record on QB evaluations. Below are his rankings the past 7 years. 2018 1. Llamar...
  2. RoJo Will Get Most RB Snaps by 2nd Half of 2023

This game tape that I watched from 2021, one of RoJo's few starts, highlights everything that he can do at a high level; Great acceleration, ability to make defenders miss, great contact balance, good vision, awareness, serious power running and ability to carry a pile of tacklers, stonewall...
  3. Call your shot

Bears are on the clock. Who go you want at 103 assuming they stay put?
  4. The case against trading down

Seems that anyone claiming to have inside information has said that the Bears want to trade down in the 1st. Seems most fans are agreeable with this if it means securing a high 2nd round pick. What player(s) that are likely to be there at 9 that would make you hate trading down if it meant...
  5. The Coaching

Reminder to anyone who is confused as to how the Bears won or as to why fans should be excited for the near future.
  6. LOSERS

Where is the celebration? Am I missing something? Are you all afraid of being hurt? Bears, being obviously the worst team in the league beat a Superbowl contender. Because the Bears played a patient more disciplined game. The future is so bright. I don't see any celebration on the the front...
  7. Could Jenkins be the next Kyle Long?

I don't have a tweet to support this thought but rewatching the last game and seeing cornfed constantly overpowering people and putting people on their ass, albiet against backups, is something I haven't seen since Long. I bet their RAS score is very comparable. Watching him in between plays in...
  8. Who are your top 7 for the Bears left on the board

Some if the highest rated edge, LB and secondary fell and OL went early putting pressure to also put OL at a premium or miss out. This is who I think I want, but if they picked Dean that would be great value and I'm not upset. I do not think he will still be there when we pick. Tomorrow is...
  9. Must listen to podcast - Collinsworth's Eberflus Interview

This is a really good interview and answers a lot of questions regarding the team and the coach's philosophy for those that are here to follow the team. Sharp contrast from Nagy thinking he is giving away next week's gameplan if he discloses anything strategy related. Given the stated...
  10. Highlights From 1937 Championship Game

Had not seen this before. Crazy to think that in another decade most of us will be watching a game 100 years after this one was played.
  11. Under Center Podcast with Alex Brown

Merry Christmas Bears Fans! Been a tough year. Here is some cheer. Any Bears fan that watched Lovie's teams will really enjoy this. Brown talks a lot about the defense, especially in 2005. Meatballs will love his aversion to anything green or yellow. I can't lie I got a giant dopamine hit from...
  12. You know what really grinds my gears - TNF edition

Clueless commentators Darius Leonard punches the football out and Airman and Buck sound amazed and literally say they've never seen that before. I'm just waiting for someone to inform them about Tillman in their little ear piece. Following the commercial Erinn Andrews goes into detail about how...
  13. Bears have fastest offense in league history

Obviously we need to take advantage of this by running more curl routs.. Seriously, are the next gen stats accurate? So far this season the Herbie the love bug and Montgomery have been clocked at the 4th and 5th fastest times of any player in the league. I dont think Montgomery can maintain...
  14. Fire Nagy Yesterday

It looks like he could quite possibly ruin Fields. A young QB, any QB, is helped out by running plays that give him easy reads and completions. Cut the field in half, quick outs, slants - high percentage quick short throws. Let him get into a rhythm. Instead it was run on first and second up...
  15. Props to Montgomery

He looked great on Sunday. The talk about learning how to run correctly that many passed off as offseason fluff turned out to be real. I don't know if I have ever seen a more focused and determined player. He obviously has his limitations but I'm happy for him and he is going to shine this...
  16. Name an elite QB

That has had to go through multiple offensive coordinators at the beginning of his career. All the greats on the top of my drunk mind had the same coaching in place for many years. A lot of highly touted QBs that busted had different OCs each year. We have seen several Bear QBs have to adapt to...
  17. Chris Simms on Fields this week

Chris Simms was on Under Center podcast this week talking about Fields. You can also listen on google podcasts if you want to avoid the commercials. Was interesting discussion and most here know that Simms has been better than most experts in recent years on projection rookie QBs Some...
  18. Khalil Herbert is Aaron Jones and a Pro-Bowl Caliber Running Back

Not my words. This is Brett Kollman's pre-draft offensive gems video. He always has good content. His co-host predicted Khalil would be a value pick at the end of round 3. Watching his game tape it looks to me like as a pure runner Herbert does everything well. Vision, some power...
  19. Which of these Quarterbacks will be a Chicago Bear by the end of tonight?

Pace is going Big tonight and looking to redeem himself!
  20. Since when can teams make trades...

Since when can teams make trades during the playoffs? Is this a new COVID rule or have I just lost to many brain cells from drinking? The trade cut off line is week 8. Is it reistablished once the playoffs start? Are teams in contention excluded? I assume so. I never remember trades before the...