Search results

1. FrankieLyrical

IST: White Sox at Cubs

It's less about the Sox (who have an insanely fun lineup) and more about the Cubs. This offense, for the most part, has been dreadful so as soon as they get down, it feels like it's over. Is it reactionary to think that way? Probably, but that's just the feel this team gives me
  2. FrankieLyrical

Never once did I give up on this team!
  3. FrankieLyrical

I hate the fact that the Cubs are down 2-0 and it just feels like it's over already.
  4. FrankieLyrical

If I have to watch another strikeout looking, I'm going to gauge my own fucking eyes out... jesus!!
  5. FrankieLyrical

God this team can be so fucking terrible to watch for stretches at a time.
  6. FrankieLyrical

2017 draft do over.

I draft Mitch again! BOOM
  7. FrankieLyrical

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Foles is a good fit for what they want accomplished this year: Push Mitch, give him a short leash, and have a guy behind him that can come in and actually play. My only issue is giving a 4th for him. That's way too much.
  8. FrankieLyrical

More playoff teams expected under new CBA

I'm not the biggest fan of the concept. A lot of 6 seeds are pretty average as is most years
  9. FrankieLyrical

Bears sign CB Tre Roberson (CFL)

This signifies that Prince is done. I like what I saw from Tolliver last year , too. Hopefully they can get creative in getting a SS so Jackson can go back to FS
  10. FrankieLyrical

Breaking News: Kobe Bryant Dead!

Awful news. Only 41 years old and his daughter was 13. Fuck man
  11. FrankieLyrical

Biggs: Changes at ILB

I watched him since he was drafted. His sideline to sideline speed is still awful. Straight line speed is good, and that's why he's good on blitzes and in the run game. I've been posting all season, so I didn't come out of the wood work and start talking, dickweed.
  12. FrankieLyrical

Biggs: Changes at ILB

This has probably become a hot take, but I don't want Kwit as the starter. He played well for 4 or however many games, but he's still slow and bad in coverage. Good run stopper and an awesome backup, but I can't imagine him having anywhere near the impact over a 16 game season as he did this...
  13. FrankieLyrical

Record next season

This message board does this every single year. Every year we get our hopes up and talk ourselves into how good the Bears will be... We know what this team is. We see what the QB is... but what if he can take the leap? What if Nagy watches the film and makes some adjustments? The defense sure is...
  14. FrankieLyrical

Should Leonard Floyd be moved to middle linebacker ?

Didn't we try this with McClellan?
  15. FrankieLyrical

QB Jacon Eason draft breakdown

Love, Fromm, Hurts, Eason... I'd take any of these guys.
  16. FrankieLyrical

2nd Round QB pick

I'm okay with giving Mitch more opportunities. What I'm not okay with is going into 2020 and him not having any sort of leash. There needs to be a training camp competition and a backup on the team that can actually take his job if he performs poorly early in the year
  17. FrankieLyrical

Pat Shurmur a possibility

If the OC isn't calling the plays, they're basically a glorified QB or OLine coach, correct?
  18. FrankieLyrical

Which Bears Players Are Trash?

I'd like to nominate Mr. Offsides Aaron Lynch
  19. FrankieLyrical

RoqSmitty crashes his car!

He's the next Lance Briggs, confirmed.