Search results

1. Leon Sandcastle

In your opinion...how good will Justin Fields be?

I mean they are the Lolions. They have been in the detoilet for so long so it's understandable that they get excited over a good season. He'll, even I was rooting for them. They were having their one good season and could barely beat a shitty Bears team 1 outta 2. They will be back in the...
  2. Leon Sandcastle

Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

I'm 100% just rolling with it. I can see an argument for multiple directions this year. I'd love JPJ in a trade back personally
  3. Leon Sandcastle

OT: Hockenson: NFL needs to review Lions dirty hits

Couldn't care less about the past. Only the future. I think we're closer in talent than you think. We shall see
  4. Leon Sandcastle

I mean they barely beat the Bears once last season. I like the Bears chances for sure
  5. Leon Sandcastle

Unfortunately it seems like we have some Bears fans that are jealous of the Lolions. I never thought I'd see the day
  6. Leon Sandcastle

I prefer Drake Maye over Caleb Williams

The more I watch the more I like Daniel's. I'm hoping CW is the best QB this draft but I'm not positive. CW and JD > DM
  7. Leon Sandcastle

No rookie QB has been supported the way the Bears are supporting Caleb Williams

Nah. He's funny. I enjoy his posts. I've already got way too many people on ignore anyway
  8. Leon Sandcastle

I consider myself a "Fieldster" and you couldn't be more wrong. Just sayin
  9. Leon Sandcastle

This is the Bears. Half this board will turn on him after his first bad game.
  10. Leon Sandcastle

JT O'Sullivan says the Bears dont have a true #1 WR

Oh no! JT said something I disagree with. I'm offended. Cancel him!
  11. Leon Sandcastle

REPORT: Bears choosing not to sign CW rn is PROOF Poles hasn’t made up his mind at No. 1 😳

Looks like we've got a nice adult conversation going in here.
  12. Leon Sandcastle

CW got his NFL nickname already.

I will say that there are thousands of Cali's that move to Idaho every year. They all say it's to get out of that crazy ass corrupt state. Then they proceed to try turning this beautiful state into a shithole like Cali
  13. Leon Sandcastle

Ummmmm....the media
  14. Leon Sandcastle

I've hired probably atleast 50 kids (18-25) over the last 5 years. Maybe 2 or 3 have actually cared about their job. They literally think they should be allowed to be on their phones or listen to headphones. They will disappear to the shitter for 30 minutes. It's the most insane thing I've...
  15. Leon Sandcastle

Ccs Posters whomst hate upon Caleb William do it purely out of toxic masculinity!

We have some seriously weird mother fuckers in this group.
  16. Leon Sandcastle

Caleb Sends a Message to CCS Haters! . . .

Wait.....CCS has CW haters?
  17. Leon Sandcastle

Well. They ain't snowflakes, that's for sure. Nothing in the original post was offensive.