Search results

1. Leon Sandcastle

What player besides qb do you want most in the draft?

Without taking into account trades, position need, or round. Just the player you want most. I'll start....Jackson Powers-Johnon
  2. Leon Sandcastle

Thoughts on Calebs medicals

I'm sure there are a lot of different opinions on this. Me personally it's a "power play". Before you lose your mind and call me a CW hater, I'm not. It's what makes most sense to me. Holding his medicals just means he can control who would possibly trade up to number 1. It's brilliant actually...
  3. Leon Sandcastle

$@%& it....im painting my nails

The more I watch the more I think he might be too damn good to pass up. I was worried about his hero ball attitude, but it's what makes him great. The arm talent is obvious and he does read the field better than I seen the first time going over his highlights. I'm a huge Fields fan and I think...
  4. Leon Sandcastle

Why Fields hasnt been traded yet

Any thoughts? If Poles is definitely trading him like so many here are guaranteeing. Then why hasn't it happened yet? I still think it'll probably happen, but it makes me think he's also getting offers for #1 and hasn't yet decided.
  5. Leon Sandcastle

Lovie Eberflus

Anyone else tired of the same call every play on D?
  6. Leon Sandcastle

The OFFICAIL Kellen Moore for HC Thread!

He knows offense. I don't know if he could put together much of a staff but he's my pick right now to be the next Bears HC. Also I'm a Boise State guy so I'm biased
  7. Leon Sandcastle

The sky fell on me

Seriously, this was only one game but it was pathetic. The coaches suck, the oline still sucks. I really thought the dline would have looked a little better but it was atrocious. Love had all day to throw. I mean fuck it blitz everyone if you got to. We're beat anyway, may as well get some...
  8. Leon Sandcastle

What moves should Pace make to move up the draft for a QB?

Im all for backing Foles as our QB. But i think Pace absolutely has to do whatever he can to move up and get us a new QB in the next draft to develop. We will probably be drafting somewhere in the early 20's. Who would you want? Who should we move up for? How far will we need to move up?
  9. Leon Sandcastle

Aaron Rodgers face

It just invites a fist. Go Seachickens...That is all
  10. Leon Sandcastle

Now that this crappy season is over

Do you have any favorites you want to see signed in FA or drafted? My biggest FA want is Brandon Scherff but most likely to be to expensive (12-14 mil yr?) Who is another good RG who will be available? Mike Lupati? Andrus Peat? Obviously we need a TE. I think they stick with Burton and Shaheen...
  11. Leon Sandcastle

I cant believe im going to say this

How much would we have to give up to trade for Ryan Fitz Patrick
  12. Leon Sandcastle

Favre talks rivalry and interceptions....Lots of interceptions

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23NFLKickoff2019
  13. Leon Sandcastle

The Defense won this game

And i couldn't care less! Go Bears!!!!
  14. Leon Sandcastle

Mike Glennon is our QB and we will go from there.

I know it kinda sucks but it is what it is. It's hard to say a guy sucks after two preseason games, especially for me because i usually try to see the positives in most things, but i really just don't see it with the neck. The thing is the Bears still have to go into the season with him in my...
  15. Leon Sandcastle

Comparing Glennons rookie stats vs other QB's

Just for shits and giggles. There seems to be a bunch of whining and crying going on about the Bears possibly signing Glennon. I haven't seen him play a single snap(that i can remember) so i decided to compare rookie stats vs some other QB's. I know stats don't tell the whole story unless they...
  16. Leon Sandcastle

Garopollo or Watson Offseason

Ill start by admitting that this is most likely unrealistic but you never know. I'm just bored on a Sunday. If you don't like it i'll make another one where we keep Cutler. Released Jay Cutler It's just gotta happen at this point, and he don't even care Tracy Porter I'm actually a fan but...
  17. Leon Sandcastle

Well....15-1 aint bad

Bear down........Discuss?
  18. Leon Sandcastle

Floyd carted off field?

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell 3m3 minutes ago Bears OLB Leonard Floyd just left practice on a cart. Media policy prohibits us from saying more. We'll ask coach John Fox for status update WTF?
  19. Leon Sandcastle

That aint a Mock...This is a Mock

Rd 1 Because...Dayumm Rd 2 Rd 3 Trade with someone so we can get 2 Rd 4 rd 5 Rd 6 Special teams Ace Rd 7
  20. Leon Sandcastle

Routing against the Bears

I suppose i can understand the want for a high pick so this is not a stab at anyone's fandom. Just curious as to who everyone is routing for this week. There are a few posters who are obviously routing against the Bears but are there any others routing for the Raiders? I say Go Bears!