Search results

1. vabearsfan15

Sauce Gardner : How does Chicago got two Top-10 picks on top of the talent they already got? Who did they fleece?😂

We've been on both sides of the fleecing. Fortunately we came out on top this time.
  2. vabearsfan15

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Bears traded a 4th rd pick for Keenan Allen, who will be turning 32 in two weeks and is on the last year of his contract. If Bears trade up for a WR its becuase they are thought of as a geberational talent. Would you complain if the Lions traded up for the chance to draft a Justin Jefferson type...
  3. vabearsfan15

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

For everyone who thinks the Vikings are going to trade up to #4. I see why you would think that since they have the capital to do so. But do they need to do that? Who else is trying to trade up to #4 for a QB? Also, is the 4th rated QB worth doing that? I I think the media is pushing this JJ...
  4. vabearsfan15

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

I agree that this draft, in general is underwhelming, though I might be a tad more optimistic than you. I'm a little higher on the top 3 edge guys and also think OL will probably be the best value outside of the top 10. Outside of that though, I like a few players here and there at a few...
  5. vabearsfan15

Is MHJ really possible?

Well obviously they made the decision to select CW at #1, so its clear I'm referring to the remaining capital we have to use on non QB players.
  6. vabearsfan15

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

Bears ony got a 6th becuase Poles held on to him through free agency only for teams to fill their starting position. Then Poles goes all in on CW and realizes he has to get rid of of Fields. Plus, its been reported Bears could have received more, but let Fiekds go to his preferred team in the...
  7. vabearsfan15

Becuase, if I was building a team from the ground up aside from Mahomes, I'm not sure I'd take any current QB over Justin Jefferson. And I think MHJ has that type of potntial and a high floor. Joe Burrow, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Jalen Hurts, Justin Herbert are great young QBs, but have a...
  8. vabearsfan15

Caleb Williams likes fake tweet about American Woman being too Masculine

Why do you think he liked this tweet? Does he know it's a fake quote? Or is it a fake quote? Does he really think women are too masculine? Should he be saying that if people think he is too femine as a guy? Is he trying to cover his sexuality? I have so many questions. Too much to unpack! What...
  9. vabearsfan15

Is MHJ really possible?

No way he falls to 9. I suppose there is a chance Arizona trades out of #4 and Chargers select Nabers. But Giants GM should be immediatley fired if they pass up on MHJ at #6. Honestly, I think our only chance would be to trade up with Arizona, but they are probably looking for a really good...
  10. vabearsfan15

Selecting CW is expected. At this point, I am kind of numb. I suppose the excitement is dampened because to go this route we gave up Fields for a meager 6th, AND we are passing up on a generational talent in MHJ, AND whatever other haul of picks we could have gotten as well. I suppose once it is...
  11. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

Ok, maybe its a bit harsh to say he struggles to seperate. He can dice up zone coverage and is pretty good with comeback routes. I just think he could do a better job at beating man coverage as a top 10 pick would be expected to. I'm also not sold on his ability to win 50/50 balls in the NFL...
  12. vabearsfan15

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

Granted it was from one person's evaluations, but I recently came across ab article pf this guy comparing the success rates of draft picks depending when they were selected. The lowest success rate was players selected in that 21-25 range. I'm guessing its probabky becuase it is wildcard teams...
  13. vabearsfan15

What would you give to trade up for MHJ

MHJ is the best overall talent in this draft. To me there is a good sized gap between him and Nabers. If you have an opportunity to get a Justin Jefferson type of player, you do it. And I would. But we have little draft capital. But considering a team like Arizona has plenty of draft picks this...
  14. vabearsfan15

2025 Bears Starting DE

Go Vols! James Pearce is a beast and his DL coach, Rodney Garner has a proven track record of developing talent along the DL. Garner's latest draft pick, Byron Young, slid under the radar in the 3rd rd, yet had a nice rookie seaon for the Rams recording 8 sacks. I expect even more from Pearce...
  15. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

Yep, the analysts were pushing for teams to pass on that class becuase of the hype of the 2018 class....Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold...meh. sure Josh Allen turned out well, but the next best guy, Lamar Jackson fell almost to the 2nd rd and was also overlooked for scrubs.
  16. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

I think he could do well in a slot role and if he is brought in to do that, I think he will succeed immediatley. Put the ball in his hands and in space and let him go to work. But on the other hand, I'm not as sold at putting him out wide. He could very welll be a DJ Moore. But he could also end...
  17. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

So you can't give me your personal reasons for liking the wr draft class, other than some guys on TV who probably get fed misinformation and generally copy each other said so? If you agree with them fine. But if you just regurgitate their thoughts as your own and call other people stupid who...
  18. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

Feel free to share your WR rankings and how you grade them. Try not to copy and paste from tsomeone elses mock draft..
  19. vabearsfan15

Joel Klatt Top 50

There are always analysts that claim the current year's draft class is deeper than they've ever seen. But I don't think that. I think alot of the WRs outside of the top 3 are overrated. I even think Nabers and Odunze are rated too high. I have Nabers as a fringe top 10 and Odunze as a fringe top...
  20. vabearsfan15

Spielman WR prospect tiers

Not really a fan of Brian Thomas. Switch him out with Xavier Legette and I agree with the list.