Search results

1. CSF77

Kris Bryant to the Rockies - 7 years $182M

Die's last hot take. Pass on the hot peppers next time.
  2. CSF77

When you have a take about life I'll listen to your opinion. From your personality it comes across as a asshole that is stuck in the mud. You don't look at links. You have outdated opinions about baseball. And your hero might be coming down with something bad. Last part is legit. Read...
  3. CSF77

As I was saying. But some dumb asses don't know when a player can kill your team.
  4. CSF77

MIL 4, CHC 0 Home Run William Contreras homers (2) on a fly ball to left center field. Jackson Chourio scores. Joey Ortiz scores. Strikeout Garrett Mitchell strikes out swinging. 2 outs Ortiz on 1st, Chourio on 3rd Walk Joey Ortiz walks. Chourio on 3rd Lineout Brice Turang lines out...
  5. CSF77

Look at it this way. 1 for 4 with a 2R HR and 2 errors that lead to 2 unearned runs is equal to 0-4 and no errors. So until he is bringing more value to the team than Madgril I'll hold my opinion about him.
  6. CSF77

And I don't want to hear about he has a good arm. Sammy Sosa had a great arm thank God for the nets or some kid might have had his head taken off
  7. CSF77

If you watch the video his arm starts way over his head which gives less room for error. He countered it by showing Swanson and his textbook throw. If you would educate yourself on the subject you would come across less like a idiot when posting.
  8. CSF77

He would be a option. I see it as Shaw as the long term. JD Davis might be a option after this mess in SF settles. That was jaded. Bryant was just a chip on the table. He is akin to JD. Not a prime 3B but can move around and take away some errors to 3B with out killing the O. Unlike...
  9. CSF77

Spring Training

Should be interesting how this plays out. Smyly might have put himself into the rotation after his last start. The new splitter was pretty nice to see in action. So I see it as Assad in the pen. Smyly and Wicks in the rotation. Hayden in Iowa for emergency duty keeping stretched out.
  10. CSF77

Spring Training

Wow. Staff ace. That is pretty high for a imaginary bar that you have pushed off on me. Injuries happen. Shit happens. Your posts happen. I deal with all of them with a smile.
  11. CSF77

That is a diffrent situation. My take was wait and see until June. By then Bryant will be a known factor. Shaw might be ready. Morel will be a known factor at 3B. I really never said Bryant or bust. I was not expecting a battle over putting a option on the table TBH,
  12. CSF77

Like I said before. If it was a back or a shoulder or oblique. Stuff that are hard to recover from or like Madgril keeps getting leg injuries. Those are more chronic. He had heel, foot and a broken finger. These are situational. I am a bit more concerned with Kilian's latest as I had to...
  13. CSF77

Spring Training

March 8: OF prospects Pete Crow-Armstrong, Owen Caissie and Kevin Alcantara among Cubs' roster reductions Chicago trimmed its big league camp roster by 12 players, leaving 50 players on the MLB side for the Cubs with roughly three weeks remaining. Here is a breakdown of the moves: Optioned to...
  14. CSF77

I don't know how many times at the beat you with a stick on this one but he was injured. https://www.fangraphs.com/players/kris-bryant/15429/stats?position=3B/OF The last two years his numbers were down but also the last 2 years he was dealing with injuries. What you need to look at on that...
  15. CSF77

https://www.purplerow.com/2024/3/4/24089894/colorado-rockies-affected-by-altitude-well-show-kris-bryant-for-that-purple-monkey-dishwasher-remark Salty
  16. CSF77

Spring Training

Taillon will be looking for a bounceback season, as his first campaign with the Cubs wasn’t strong, finishing with a 4.84 ERA. That potential bounceback season is off to a bumpy start, however, as Lee reports that Taillon is dealing with some soreness in both of his calves. That issue doesn’t...
  17. CSF77

Also on an off topic Hayward was signed right when the shift became a big deal. He's not going to smash the ball out of the park he was a line drive hitter. . So teams would just line up right where his hitting hot spots were and his hits turned into outs. Last year with the shift ban his...
  18. CSF77

Regardless if Morel can play League average third base Jed ain't doing shit. It doesn't matter if Bryant hits 300 with a 400 on base percentage. He'll take the cheaper option and roll with it regardless. But if Morel has 5 errors in April then he adds five more in May I think all of us are...
  19. CSF77

Let's let him prove what he is. I tend to believe that a good player doesn't drop off the cliff as you are suggesting. Players are aging faster in the post PED era but it's not a drop off the cliff. So if a guy's doing five war every year he might drop down to three or four and then a...