Cubs convention

Will Jed sign Cody prior?
  3. CSF77

Pro strait up pulls a dick move.

4. CSF77

Cubs @ Rockies

5. CSF77

Spring Training

https://www.rotowire.com/baseball/player.php?id=15319 Sounds like Marquez is held up due to travel complications. Regardless it is nice to hear that he was even going to be ready to take part after his shoulder injury killed 2021.
  6. CSF77

Offseason Junk

Theo is not going to the Mets. Joel Sherman @Joelsherman1 For Epstein the #Mets were not the right fit now because: 1. He wants to be part of the solution as an advisor to MLB to gettng the on-field product more appealing. 2. He wants his next job to be where he puts a group together to buy...
  7. CSF77

IGT Cubs & DBacks Home

Game 2. Game 1 Cubs smack around. Scouts are in the seats today. Which is a bit shocking with Davies starting yesterday you would have thought. But no with Mills on the hill. I kinda get it if they are thinking of him also. A bit of control, low cost and a stable back of the rotation arm.
  8. CSF77

Javy Baez Destination

Vote
  9. CSF77

Kimbrel destination

Vote
  10. CSF77

Kris Bryant Destination:

Vote
  11. CSF77

IGT: vs Reds.

12. CSF77

IGT: Cleveland @ Cubs

13. CSF77

Miami @ Cubs

14. CSF77

I didn't know this

15. CSF77

IST: Cubs@Stinkbirds

16. CSF77

IST: Nats @ Cubs

Lester back home.
  17. CSF77

IST: Cubs @ Tigers

18. CSF77

New Game

I was thinking of a fun game with the Cubs. We can necro this next year. Game goes like this. Every positional player where they end up in 2022. 5 points for dead on. 3 points for right division (either league) 1 point for right league. My list LF Pederson Cubs CF Happ Cubs RF Heyward...
  19. CSF77

2021 Spring Training Thread.

First topic. The Cubs are planning on discussing contract extensions with some of their important veterans during spring training, president of baseball operations Jed Hoyer revealed (via Gordon Wittenmyer of NBC Sports Chicago). It’s “almost” certain they’ll talk new deals with first baseman...