Search results

1. Cessna98

Chris Sale Appreciation Thread

Hey he was great yesterday. He gutted it out through those first couple of innings when he should have given up alot more than 2. It was fun to watch. I think he needs more of an attitude on the mound. He looks too nice. Needs some Jack McDowell in him. On a side note what the hell is...
  2. Cessna98

White Sox Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

Name: Joe S From: Illinois Favorite Past Sox player: Chet Lemon Favorite Current Sox Player: Jake Peavy Best baseball memory besides the 2005 WS: Meeting Oscar Gamble and getting to touch his 'fro
  3. Cessna98

2013 White Sox Team News And Discussion Thread

Glad to be here. I always enjoy a nice White Sox discussion I do hate to see them waste a good starting staff and bullpen with horrible offensive production. I mean we are a top 3 team as far as pitching goes. We have a 3.33 team era and a WHIP of 1.2. That is awesome However we are...
  4. Cessna98

2013 White Sox Team News And Discussion Thread

Hello all, I am new here. A refugee from the destruction of the CBS boards. Seems like a nice place. I do have to agree with BigSoxHurt. Dunn is awful. He is not even walking anymore. This seems worse than 2011. It is a gigantic hole in the middle of the lineup that is impossible to...