Search results

1. Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

The Chiefs won’t touch him.
  2. Murphy now favorite at #9

I would not be upset if they ended up with Murphy, but I certainly would like it a lot better with a trade down like this
  3. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

If the Bears haven’t committed they haven’t committed. You sue because your client spent time working up his sales pitch but didn’t make the sale?
  4. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

How different can (or must) a football stadium be? At least it doesn’t look like SoFi.
  5. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

The lake is right outside all day, before and after the game.
  6. Are there any Haul Holdouts?

I’m sure if they keep posting one side will suddenly realize the other side is 100% right.
  7. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Yeah, because if you’re not a season ticket holder you rarely leave the house (or hose).
  8. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Shouldn’t he have said “…where people want to go”??
  9. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Well, I expect more visitors to the new hotel than to Guaranteed Seat Field.
  10. Are there any Haul Holdouts?

28 hours out and we’ve got two people screaming “Duck season!”, “Rabbit season!” at each other over Darnell fuckin’ Mooney.
  11. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

I thought the existing stadium would wind up being a parking lot so it seems much better than expected. Fuck Friends of the Park if additional green over what is there now isn’t enough for them.
  12. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Retractable roofs are biggest waste of money imaginable.
  13. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

They have underground parking a mile north. How does that work?
  14. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

So, I’m not going to see any profits?
  15. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Were they supposed to create more from somewhere? The whole lakefront is park space. How is this a bad thing?
  16. Oops the Cubbies did it again..

I hope it’s now. But my money is on never.
  17. Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

Unlike fans, GMs don’t draft a guy with only his rookie season in mind. If they did, you could throw out tight ends, and in a lot of cases, quarterbacks.
  18. Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

It only makes sense to draft a tackle if you take last year‘s good tackle and move him to guard? Why? Why is it wrong to upgrade at left tackle and improve your depth on the offensive line simultaneously? We know that injuries happen and depth always comes in handy. Why is it that Braxton Jones...
  19. Oops the Cubbies did it again..

The Thread to Nowhere…. Wicks gives the Cubs six. Mervis? Whose spot did he take?
  20. Thoughts on Alzolay?

Before he (Hendricks) could settle in. He hasn’t settled in or even come close.