Search results

1. Bears hiring Jennifer King as asst running backs coach.

When she was saying rbs....rbs....I thought she was saying Arby's. I was thinking how nice it was she was buying them lunch. The she started talking about two fisted eating. I can get with that. I mean these are young athletes. Then I realized she was coaching. I thought I was watching high...
  2. If the Bears keep Fields; please do the following

Cut dead space to save money (Jackson and Whitehair for example.) Sign a FA FS for ~7 million who can still play. Sign Tee Higgins. Then draft Marvin Harrison Jr. Then move Moore to the slot for 50%+ of his snaps. Then get trenchy with the rest of the draft. Then wait for the music to...
  3. PFF Top 100 Free Agent List

The reaction system is a bane on this site. Is has created more animosity and bad blood than anything else. I suspect if it was removed the site would improve in overall sports talk.
  4. ***WEEK 16 GIVEAWAY***

396 40
  5. ***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Browns (Eastbound & Clowned: Circus Bear in Dat Dawg Pound Edition)

Both big pass plays were in Brisker's zone. He might be good near the los but he blows in deep zone.
  6. Cole Kmet

Kmet is a prime example of why it is obvious some people on this board are clueless about the NFL and football. I remember when Kmet was drafted and there were people typing if you spend a 2nd round pick on a TE they had better be Gronk. Gronk is arguably the greatest TE in the history of the...
  7. How many players to ir before the 30th?

Every year teams stash young guys on IR who are dinged up or start with vets on IR since they can be brought back in during the season. I think we see 5 guys. I suspect 2 interior lineman, a wr, maybe a hb, probably a db and dl.
  8. I've been talking to my buddy Dave. He asked me to pass his thoughts along here...

I didn't even know that was a thing. Jim Miller is 15 bucks.......that fool is cheap.
  9. Who's a Chicago Bears legend that most non Chicago fans wouldn't know?

Mike Tomzak, the original sex cannon.
  10. @CSF77

How is Logan heights? Also was looking up weather data and it looks like late June is normally upper 60s low 70s. Is that data still accurate of late or has it warmed some. Trying to decide if a place with ac is a must. Thanks, appreciate it.
  11. @CSF77

The reason this is posted openly is that it allows for others to comment. I guess you would have to get out from behind your computer and actually talk to people to understand how open discussion happens.
  12. @CSF77

Thanks, is there a neighborhood in SD I should avoid for home rental?
  13. @CSF77

Hey man I am going to LA then S.D. with my family. Gonna spend a week at each. Have most of LA sorted out. I was wondering if you had any insights into good places to bring kids in S.D. besides the zoo and sea world. I found this list. https://www.busytourist.com/things-to-do-in-san-diego-ca/...
  14. Bears Schedule Drop

The internet in general and this place specifically.
  15. My Tinfoil hat first impression of the first round

When the Bears traded out of the pick with Eagles I knew they were passing on Carter and That is who the Eagles wanted, as I am sure we all did. The Eagles take Carter and then the Bears pick is in and it is a 330+ pound OT who by all accounts has similar mobility measureless to Jenkins. I...
  16. Draft Coverage

Can anyone dm a good stream link for tonight? Thanks in advance.
  17. OT - Who is the greatest athlete of all time?

Bruce Lee. The problem with someone like Bo Jackson is he didn't have the endurance or flexibility. So depending on how you rate those traits vs speed and power you will get different people. Lee is one of the few people that had speed, power, flexibility, and endurance.
  18. ***OFFICAIL*** RIP Ommy

I think you are 100% correct. I never visit the ot forums. If I had I may think differently of him. A lot of the football takes here are garbage, I can't imagine how bad the political and economic takes could be.
  19. ***OFFICAIL*** RIP Ommy

No, that's not near me.