Search results

1. If the Bears keep Fields; please do the following

Cut dead space to save money (Jackson and Whitehair for example.) Sign a FA FS for ~7 million who can still play. Sign Tee Higgins. Then draft Marvin Harrison Jr. Then move Moore to the slot for 50%+ of his snaps. Then get trenchy with the rest of the draft. Then wait for the music to...
  2. How many players to ir before the 30th?

Every year teams stash young guys on IR who are dinged up or start with vets on IR since they can be brought back in during the season. I think we see 5 guys. I suspect 2 interior lineman, a wr, maybe a hb, probably a db and dl.
  3. @CSF77

Hey man I am going to LA then S.D. with my family. Gonna spend a week at each. Have most of LA sorted out. I was wondering if you had any insights into good places to bring kids in S.D. besides the zoo and sea world. I found this list. https://www.busytourist.com/things-to-do-in-san-diego-ca/...
  4. My Tinfoil hat first impression of the first round

When the Bears traded out of the pick with Eagles I knew they were passing on Carter and That is who the Eagles wanted, as I am sure we all did. The Eagles take Carter and then the Bears pick is in and it is a 330+ pound OT who by all accounts has similar mobility measureless to Jenkins. I...
  5. Just got the call from the Cubs

So I just got the call about season tickets. I thought it would take about 5-10 more years, only took ~7. Not sure I want the tickets yet. Anyone know hard it is to sell day tickets or tickets in general? I am bot in a place where I can go to 81 games and most people I know either don't like...
  6. Two thoughts on Fields and the passing game

There are two major things I would like to comment on when it comes to Fields and the Bears passing attack. First the idea that the Bears can move the pocket 40%+ a game to help fields. That is just not realistic. The Niners started leaving their DEs at home on the roll outs and the Pakers did...
  7. Every first down tonight

Jenkins has been out there. If Patrick comes back in and Jenkins is healthy this coaching staff is clueless.
  8. Best iptv for NFL

Hi all, what the best iptv for watching bears games inside the local coverage area but too far for rabbit ears.
  9. Stream for the Bills game?

I asked about this earlier and got some good responses. I tried the antenna and it did not work. Anyone have a good stream site
  10. Got rid of cable, what is the best way to watch the games

I was planning on COVID being over and going to the sports bar to watch the games. That does not look promising. I live in the NW suburbs so I might be able to get an antenna but that will only give me local broadcasting not sure I can see preseason games. For people who “cut the cord” what...
  11. Out scheming vs out executing your opponents.

I know there has been a lot written about the Nagy Bears offense or lack thereof this season. After watching his team and offense for the last year and change I am of the mind that the Bears are a victim of trying to do so many different things that you don’t do any of them well. I remember...
  12. Turing Architecture by GN

Really good for those who are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpTzkrBUnGo Enjoy.
  13. Does anyone know

A site that tracks DL history for players? I can't find any information about this. Thanks in advance.
  14. Someone puch Nagy in the dick

3rd and short..............I am the smartest guy in the league I am going to run screens and play action all the time. Why would I just run the ball. 3rd and 1 that is a passing down right. Fucking moron. Nagy tried to get too cute and it hurt them. The only part the of the Bears offense...
  15. My only mock, (Guess at what pace will do)

Here is another useless mock that will probably get absolutely nothing correct. No pictures, you need to use your mind's eye for this. Also this is my prediction of what the Bears will do, not necessarily what I think they should do. I see the Bears making a trade down in the first or...
  16. If you are going to sit Trubisky sit Howard too.

I don't know why Trubisky is not ready and I don't want to speculate about it in this thread. I just don't understand the logic in "saving" one asset while damaging another. If they are going to trot Glennon out there and lose games let Howard get some time to get healthy. Howard should not...
  17. QB trades the reality of it.

At first I did not like the trade at all. Having some time to think about it, well I am completely ok with it and here is why. If Mitch Trubisky ends up as a really or top tier Qb giving up two 3rds and a 4rth is not a lot of compensation. The fact is if he ends up as good as Drew Brees, for...
  18. College QB traits that matter (Somethings you cannot fix)

History has shown us that there are some QB traits you cannot move the needle on with coaching, or at least not very much. The ability to process the game faster than it is played is not something you can teach. If someone processes the game slowly, there should be no expectation that they...
  19. Thoughts afte the LA series

I ended up going to all 3 games of this series and some thoughts on a few players. I will start with the OF. Heyward is not nearly as good in CF. He reacts much more slowly to the ball off the bat and does not judge it well. He is far more fluid and quick in RF. As a CF (forgetting about...
  20. First and only mock draft (Bears trade down and up) + season/ccs predition

When in Rome..............No pictures you have to use your minds eye for this one. I think the Bears will make at least one trade down and one trade up. It seems like the Pace rolls. First the trade down happens on day one. Jets get Bears first. Bears get Jets 1s, 2nd, and Sheldon...