Search results

1. AustinIllini

Favorite Teams Missing

NBD, but my fav Soccer and Hockey teams are missing (Austin FC, Seattle Kraken) Not sure how those are updated.
  2. AustinIllini

Was Trubisky destined to be bad or is it just coaching?

Discuss. I honestly have no idea.
  3. AustinIllini

Your Bears 2020 QB Depth Chart

Fuck it. I dunno Mariota Jacob Eason
  4. AustinIllini

OT-ish (MNF): Vikings - Seahawks

Vikings loss means Bears can clinch next week. Vikings looks not great.
  5. AustinIllini

Extending Ryan Pace

Danny Parkins on the score suggests extending Ryan Pace to match whichever coach he hires. His reasoning Shows stability Improves attractiveness of the job for a coach There's no cap on staff spending, so you can go ahead and fire Pace anyway On one hand, I get what he's saying. On the...
  6. AustinIllini

HOU GM taking "extended leave of absence"

Not a Houston fan, but I have a ton of respect for Rick Smith. Godspeed to this guy.
  7. AustinIllini

Best Quarterback since 1990

While I appreciate the "worst in history" thread, I'm suggesting we look at the real problem: The lack of great QB. Who is the best Bears QB since 1990?
  8. AustinIllini

Forte Update: Forte and Jeffrey Staying Put

Would you do it? Rumor: Cowboys Reach Out to Bears about Matt Forte I would have said no week 1, but it doesn't look like this team is going anywhere. Also, I get that this isn't a great source.
  9. AustinIllini

OT: Texans Hire Bill O'Brien as head coach

Per ESPN http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10224953/houston-texans-hire-bill-obrien-penn-state-nittany-lions Penn State's Bill O'Brien has reached an agreement to become the new coach of the Houston Texans, according to league sources. The deal is expected to be announced no later than...