Search results

1. Are there any Haul Holdouts?

Im not a hold out. I like CW. Ill back him. I would have preferred the trade back and keeping Fields and building around him.
  2. Are there any Haul Holdouts?

No. Fields would have 300 yard games too now that we have weapons is what I'll think. CW with the team Fields had to work with would be bad bad.
  3. Are there any Haul Holdouts?

I'll back CW if they go that way. Yes I would still trade back. Yes I would rather have Fields and the haul by a long shot.
  4. The 1 player you don’t want at #9…

It's our last top ten pick for a longtime. Get a stud WR.
  5. Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

His scouting report said he would have trouble seeing over a NFL Oline and he could not throw far left. Also he was hard to coach. You know as long as he does not bring Taylor Swift to games I guess we could do worse.
  6. Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

A 1? No way. His 40 time is awful and he could not read a defense to save Germany.
  7. These may be the last top 10 picks we see for 15 years?

I'm just saying enjoy this draft, I don't see any top 10 picks coming our way for a very long time. I hope we keep 9 and get a second stud out of this draft. We need difference makers now while we have the chance.
  8. Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

Character is a major factor WTF are you talking about. If Hitler could throw over a mountain would you draft him?
  9. Is Flus on the Hot Seat?

Good coach. Hope he is here a longtime.
  10. Ryan leaf: caleb should sit a year

CW will start. lol
  11. Will you be disappointed if the Bears trade back with a great prospect on the board?

Yes I would be disappointed. Need studs, might be last top 25 pick for years.
  12. Tom Brady Scenario

I would call P Manning instead.
  13. What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

So no upgrade? I was over it long ago. I can still see the massive team upgrade and the better situation for rookie QB now.
  14. What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

If you don't have a answer then leave it be. Why deflect and pretend some one on this board feels sorry for anyone?
  15. What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

What a massive upgrade of overall talent over the last 3 years and how bad the last QB had it.
  16. Bags thread.

Is he worthy to be the back up?
  17. Bags thread.

? were in trouble if the back up can't make the starter a better QB?
  18. What would you give to trade up for MHJ

We need impact players but not this way. No trade up for me. Plenty of talent next year too.
  19. Bags thread.

OK.
  20. Bags thread.

Doing it for a rookie QB. Not because of the back up. lol